The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am packing up my suitcase, camera bag and briefcase for the week long trip that starts on Sunday and it dawns on me just how many outfits are needed. There is no way around it, just have to pack heavy.

So I am packing up my suitcase, camera bag and briefcase for the week long trip that starts on Sunday and it dawns on me just how many outfits are needed. There is no way around it, just have to pack heavy.

I can go somewhere for 2 days and still pack heavy. I am terrible about over packing.

so 0 chance I make this all fit into a carryon?

so 0 chance I make this all fit into a carryon?

I did mine, expanded, so I still have to check it, and it has compression cubes and stuff to shrink the size. I have a few different 1/4 zips that take up some space, and I am gone for an extra 3 days, so its possible.

I did mine, expanded, so I still have to check it, and it has compression cubes and stuff to shrink the size. I have a few different 1/4 zips that take up some space, and I am gone for an extra 3 days, so its possible.

Im going to try thats for sure, then I get back friday and have to back a bag for cincy for 3 days lol

Be thankful you dont have to pay self employment taxes. Makes my blood boil

It is a joke how much the government is allowed to take from my hard earned monies.

Had to run out to the bank on my lunch break, so I stopped at 4 Rivers to get a pulled pork sandwich on the way back. Good lunch today.

It is a joke how much the government is allowed to take from my hard earned monies.

Its crazy. Was telling Gregg they other day how much was taken out when my bonus and paycheck get combined. It hurts looking at the paystub every two weeks as yellyell

I'm ready for a beer and to get my weekend started.

Does John Sweat know he won the UST Mamiya contest?

I think so. He wins things ALL THE TIME on twitter, its amazing really.

Well I know he didn't win the THP challenge, lol

Its crazy. Was telling Gregg they other day how much was taken out when my bonus and paycheck get combined. It hurts looking at the paystub every two weeks as yellyell

hahahaha that's exactly what spurred that comment for me. Could have bought some pretty sweet putters for that!

hahahaha that's exactly what spurred that comment for me. Could have bought some pretty sweet putters for that!

Tell me about it. I knew uncle Sam was going to get a lot of fit but man when you see how much it's just jaw dropping and it's going to places I will never see the return on.

Tell me about it. I knew uncle Sam was going to get a lot of fit but man when you see how much it's just jaw dropping and it's going to places I will never see the return on.

I'm waiting for my taxes to get finished I'm sure I will be less than happy about the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have got to be kidding me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back