The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh, yuck. At least it was before you spent the money and not after.

wubears71;n8898167 said:
I received another phone call from the IRS saying my social security number has been compromised. Maybe I should call and get it fixed... I'm sure its legit.

Yours was compromised?!? I got a call saying mine was cancelled and I needed to call them right away to get it set back up

Really not sure there’s anything more satisfying than getting to take my now 87 year old dad out with me to ride around on a golf cart while I play 18 holes.

I was in my happy place for a few hours today and I will be for a few more knowing how much fun we had together today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolferGal;n8900535 said:
I basically have a permanent headache, I think I need to get hooked up to an Excedrin drip.

Hopefully with dorian well out of sight, you guys can relax and maybe that stress leaving you will help the headaches.

Heading to Disney World to play golf tomorrow; that's my favorite place to play. Hoping to get some Disney Magic bounces out of the rough and sand.

It looks like it’s time to finally get a ring video doorbell and install cameras where I pre-wired on our home. There were a group of thieves going door to door on our street last night. One of the neighbors got this and fortunately all were arrested.

We we are accustomed to car break ins since we live in a very old part of St. Louis where most park on the streets bit this is a whole new level of crime. House break ins are extremely rare.
E62B3677-EBF2-438D-96CA-87919158C828.jpeg???????

GolferGal;n8900535 said:
I basically have a permanent headache, I think I need to get hooked up to an Excedrin drip.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/hips.hearstapps.com\/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com\/images\/articles\/2016\/02\/mh-variccoles-2-shutterstock-371387995-1508865730.jpeg?resize=480:"}[/IMG2]
5f58e905628a983025620e03b07d417e.png

Canadan;n8900617 said:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/hips.hearstapps.com\/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com\/images\/articles\/2016\/02\/mh-variccoles-2-shutterstock-371387995-1508865730.jpeg?resize=480:"}[/IMG2]
5f58e905628a983025620e03b07d417e.png

That right there can cure many things that may be hanging around.

tomcat;n8900593 said:
Hopefully with dorian well out of sight, you guys can relax and maybe that stress leaving you will help the headaches.

Unfortunately, that was the least of my stress. There is so much going on behind the scenes right now, and I need a hope and a prayer that everything works the way I think/hope it's going to work.

GolferGal;n8900776 said:
Unfortunately, that was the least of my stress. There is so much going on behind the scenes right now, and I need a hope and a prayer that everything works the way I think/hope it's going to work.

Positive thoughts your way! Appreciate all of the work you put in to make this place what it is.

Will you be in attendance at the Ultimate Weekend?

OITW;n8900784 said:
Positive thoughts your way! Appreciate all of the work you put in to make this place what it is.

Will you be in attendance at the Ultimate Weekend?

Thank you! I am not sure, as of right now, probably not, but that could change.

Looking forward to the weekend. Some good college football games. NFL weekend getting started. Gonna get some things to smoke on the RecTec. 3 kiddo soccer games to attend. Titos calling my name. A round of golf. And back to 100 degrees in Texas.

GolferGal;n8900804 said:
Thank you! I am not sure, as of right now, probably not, but that could change.

But when we do unveil it, just take a bow.

JB;n8900840 said:
But when we do unveil it, just take a bow.

will be well deserved

OITW;n8900844 said:
How's Idaho?

Busy? Haha it’s beautiful here.

KEV;n8898313 said:
Random thought: it's tough to find a better snack combination than dry roasted peanuts and candy corn.

Candy Corn might be the worst food invention ever. Not even chocolate could cover up the badness.

fuffle master;n8901074 said:
Candy Corn might be the worst food invention ever. Not even chocolate could cover up the badness.

wrong. it’s delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The wife and I are celebrating 9 years married and decided to come down to Key West for the weekend. This is our view at dinner on Sunset Key looking into the Atlantic. Very cool.

7b43157385a46f9d56b037ea4a571c12.jpg

GolferGal;n8900776 said:

It will. Trust me. It will.

There is a dude straight up swimming in jorts at the hotel I am at in Key West. Never change Florida...

GolferGal;n8901846 said:
Holy crap, the MyPillow guy used to be addicted to crack....who knew?

I would watch the heck out of a “behind the music” type show of informercial pitch men. Ron Popiel, Jack Lalaane, Slap Chop guy, the guy who was OxyClean after Billy Mayes, etc.

BigDill;n8901849 said:
I would watch the heck out of a “behind the music” type show of informercial pitch men. Ron Popiel, Jack Lalaane, Slap Chop guy, the guy who was OxyClean after Billy Mayes, etc.

Oh yeah, they all had/have some colorful paths.

So the MyPillow guy hires a lot of ex-addicts now to try and help them get another chance sober, which is kind of cool.

Back