The Official Banter Away Thread

Enjoy the last week day of freedom haha.
Next week, we roll...
Be careful of what you seek grasshopper.....

Here is looking at 900.

I wonder how long it will take me to get to 600.....hmmmm...

Anybody got a Rainbow 'cleaning system'?

You guys and your high post counts..... don't you have jobs or families to occupy your time?

You guys and your high post counts..... don't you have jobs or families to occupy your time?

My job is to manage an IT team.....from an office.....with 3 monitors. And be on design and engineering calls. Lets just say I have time to browse on occasion throughout the day. :)

My job is to manage an IT team.....from an office.....with 3 monitors. And be on design and engineering calls. Lets just say I have time to browse on occasion throughout the day. :)

I miss the days of sitting in front of a computer all day. Now? I check email at 8am, once at 330pm, and that is the extent of my computer contact during the work day.

It's pretty slow at work this time of year. All TheGranddady review stuff has really helped my posting, and there have been some really good thread happening. Wife is sitting right next to me and we are chatting while I am THPing with you. :p

It's pretty slow at work this time of year. All TheGranddady review stuff has really helped my posting, and there have been some really good thread happening. Wife is sitting right next to me and we are chatting while I am THPing with you. :p

I would imagine having something to talk about helps boost things. I am sadly not highly opinionated/knowledgeable in anything lol.

It’s cheer competition weekend here in Indy...over 800 teams. Say some prayers for me...

I would imagine having something to talk about helps boost things. I am sadly not highly opinionated/knowledgeable in anything lol.
I think we missed out on meeting one time, where you not supposed to go to the 2016 Cleveland short game shoot out in Indianapolis? Or am I thinking of someone else?

It’s cheer competition weekend here in Indy...over 800 teams. Say some prayers for me...
Go Maynard! :clapp: Go! :clapp: Go!:joy: Maynard!

I think we missed out on meeting one time, where you not supposed to go to the 2016 Cleveland short game shoot out in Indianapolis? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah, lol, don't remind me. Just one of my THP missed connections.

I remember doing that with my daughter in Kansas city when she was in high school. Prayers brother.

That's a lot of cheer in 1 building......Let me guess. Convention center? I was there in July for the volleyball national championships. Holy high pitch screeches and screams.....:eek:

I am sadly not highly opinionated/knowledgeable in anything lol.
This. It is hard to comment on clubs when you haven't hit a wide variety of them over the years.

Back