The Official Banter Away Thread

I really enjoy the foot stomp at the end. Pretty sure I have done that move before on a shovel
I'd do some S like that hit the ice underneath and be on my backside in a flash.... glad I don't have to deal with it

It’s cheer competition weekend here in Indy...over 800 teams. Say some prayers for me...
My gawd! I think those competitions are cool, but sitting thru hours may make me break down.... Good luck!

Last edited:
Time to go to bed! Good night THP!

Weird seeing RF rocking the King Cobra logo

4b2ae1950f7d93d6ea0bfd6977821609.jpg

I'm exhausted.. Good night THP

That's a lot of cheer in 1 building......Let me guess. Convention center? I was there in July for the volleyball national championships. Holy high pitch screeches and screams.....:eek:
You nailed it...and we are already getting ready. My daughter doesn’t cheer until 5:30pm

It’s soooooo niiiiiicccceeeee tooooo be home.

Wish I was show bound though.

2020 is going to be fun.

So much effing fun.

Blizzard warning until 6pm and then a wind chill advisory after 6pm. I hate living on this side of the state.

So, quite a few people in my permitter have commented about my improved mood lately.

Part of me thinks the CBD might be working.

So, quite a few people in my permitter have commented about my improved mood lately.

Part of me thinks the CBD might be working.
I've thought about trying that out. What product do you use?

Reactions: KEV
Blizzard warning until 6pm and then a wind chill advisory after 6pm. I hate living on this side of the state.

1579360799682.gif

Packing for PGA Show today and leave first thing in the morning. Very different than any years past. Last year was a move in the right direction and this one is going to be very different still.

Glad we have apparel for the whole team. Glad we are not running and shooting 100 videos like in the past. Still doing some though. Instead, all about the forum here and getting your questions answered, no matter what they are.

Best part is, so much different kind of content will be coming out in the middle of the thread and we have all new video, sound, etc gear to accomplish it for everybody. Actually looking forward to it now, rather than dreading it like usual :)

I just had a sandwich with Boars Head Buffalo Chicken and Bacon/Jalepeno cheese, it was fantastic
I’ve had that sandwich (without the bacon). It is amazing. If I can make it to the deli today I will be ordering it. Thanks for the great memory

Back