The Official Banter Away Thread

We got our first actual snow today, just half inch or so and then it mostly melted.. perfect amount of snow

Got the wood burning stove going, about 82* in that room and 70 in the rest of the house with the HVAC fan circulating

Couching toasty, wearing the best $3 slippers money can buy

20200118_140308.jpg

I’m a forgiving person, until someone says something about my family. There are lines that people shouldn’t cross and my 80 year old father and my wife is that line for me.
This has been a trigger for me since childhood.. There's just no need for it!

Oh where did I go wrong? My 25 year old daughter just dropped the new Eminem album in my Spotify, think I'm getting to old! ?

I am looking forward to an early round with my brother and friends tomorrow...but not looking forward to what is probably gonna be 40 degree temps.

Day 1 is finally over...crazy day of cheer ending with our girls in first place out of 22 teams!!!
19262982-B269-4902-A980-58F91791324A.jpeg
I finished with 26,095 steps so far...

We gave the little guy a lemon at dinner tonight expecting the typical funny face reaction you see in videos.......

Nope, little dude loves it and sucked on it for the next 10 min. Kept him quiet at least.

We gave the little guy a lemon at dinner tonight expecting the typical funny face reaction you see in videos.......

Nope, little dude loves it and sucked on it for the next 10 min. Kept him quiet at least.
hahahahaha it's so funny how different kids react to things.

I gave Cal some stuffing at lunch (which he used to eat constantly) and he was gagging before he even tasted it... And then claimed he liked it :LOL:

hahahahaha it's so funny how different kids react to things.

I gave Cal some stuffing at lunch (which he used to eat constantly) and he was gagging before he even tasted it... And then claimed he liked it :LOL:
Haha they're such weird little creatures man. Cole is like a dumpster, just eats everything yet is somehow only in the 48th percentile for weight??? I don't understand.

I love my9/80 schedule...Every other Friday i'm off and get to relax and recharge the batteries.
I’ve had a 4 day work week for the past 3 years. Don’t know how I worked 5 days a week for so long.

Haha they're such weird little creatures man. Cole is like a dumpster, just eats everything yet is somehow only in the 48th percentile for weight??? I don't understand.
My guy is SUPER picky and is nowhere close to 50% haha. Tall and heavy, yet doesn't look heavy AT ALL.

My guy is SUPER picky and is nowhere close to 50% haha. Tall and heavy, yet doesn't look heavy AT ALL.

Haha it makes no sense. They don't make sense

Haha it makes no sense. They don't make sense

They make a hell of a lot more sense that when the wife was pregnant with them. Never seen a woman wolf down so many milkshakes in a 30 day period in my life.

They make a hell of a lot more sense that when the wife was pregnant with them. Never seen a woman wolf down so many milkshakes in a 30 day period in my life.
My wife's diet didn't really change, though she's weir..... perfect.

We gave ours a lime wedge the other night at dinner, squirted it all over the wall clear across the table.
Lemons were something our son, and both our nephews, absolutely loved.

Back