The Official Banter Away Thread

Military folks will appreciate this. Niners game don’t start for 6 hours. Hurry up and wait. :ROFLMAO: Parking lots open in 2 hours 873F2D9A-24E4-448D-AA76-95CFC5510D04.jpeg

Girl Scout cookies went up to five dollars a box? That’s it… I’m taking a stand! I’m only getting six boxes now! That’ll teach ‘em a lesson.

Back to the snow and cold, well just snow

Girl Scout cookies went up to five dollars a box? That’s it… I’m taking a stand! I’m only getting six boxes now! That’ll teach ‘em a lesson.
I think I paid 8 last year. Is the local Girl Scouts adding a mark up? :ROFLMAO:

My wife told me this yesterday.. She ordered them from a co-worker's daughter. Blasphemy if you ask me

Just be prepared either way.....The cookies have officially hit the streets.
Haven’t seen anything yet. I’m on the lookout though.

Flipping channels between the game and the LPGA

I have enjoyed watching LPGA. Some weeks moreso than PGA golf. Outstanding quality of golf.
I prefer the LPGA most the time as well. They play a great game.

Had a great day for the 61st birthday, my granddaughter said papa for the 1st time (even though she knew how just was being shy about it) and put up a 83 with no birdies. Yeah haw, old but not done yet.

Happy Birthday Jim!!!

Back