The Official Banter Away Thread

light day?
Late in the day we found the Adult Room with a bar and have a few beverages which cut into the additional steps...

My gosh, some of the threads lately...the earth is flat and get off my lawn.

i'm here to banter...

An early start today. About to head to the airport for Florida and the PGA show with THP. It’s a balmy 24 with a real feel of 6 ? I’m soooo ready for the warmth of Florida

An early start today. About to head to the airport for Florida and the PGA show with THP. It’s a balmy 24 with a real feel of 6 ? I’m soooo ready for the warmth of Florida
Looking forward to seeing the results of the hard work you guys are about to do!

Sitting at the gate and here comes the snow again ? come on Michigan just let me leave also guess who didn’t check new airline carry on sizes ?

Sitting at the gate and here comes the snow again ? come on Michigan just let me leave also guess who didn’t check new airline carry on sizes ?

Oh jeez. Did they make you check your bag?

Oh jeez. Did they make you check your bag?
No...gate check is good. Just didn’t realize they made everything smaller. No big deal

No...gate check is good. Just didn’t realize they made everything smaller. No big deal

That is what I meant. No worries, MCO baggage claim is quick and efficient

Save travels @jdtox! Enjoy the warmth haha

Safe travels! I'm looking forward to watching you guys crush the coverage again this year.

Safe travels...can’t wait to see the content! Enjoy the weather!

Plane change in DC, @Molten where the welcome wagon?

Those of us who live up north are going to live vicariously through you for a few days. Safe travels!

Just finished shovelling and now it’s coming down even harder than before. Need some coffee for this day.

I always tell myself to stay away from certain threads or topics.

It never actually lasts though. Which is funny because in person I'm not even close to being so open about voicing my opinion haha.

I can relate. THP has a safe community feel and although I want to stay golf-focused here there are topics where I can get sucked in. That comfort level requires a filter that isn’t always easy to apply. But I quickly pull back. I don’t want to debate politics, sports star behavior, science, etc. online. Golf. I like talking about golf. Working on my swing again this morning. Might hit some new drivers again. That’s so fun for me.

Just got to Orlando. I can feel the tourism : )

Time to unpack all the swag for the guys here with me this week.

Safe travels and looking forward to some great content.

I bet this guy and I could become great friends....
4c65ef1718e65046486cdf333eb907ac.jpg

Costco during a snow storm? Best decision ever.

20 years in the US Navy today. Grateful! :)

Back