The Official Banter Away Thread

I should have asked for a new hotel room. I'm right across the hall from the pool and the hotel is overrun with kids. It sounds like a horror movie with girls screaming in the pool.

I should have asked for a new hotel room. I'm right across the hall from the pool and the hotel is overrun with kids. It sounds like a horror movie with girls screaming in the pool.
I hope it’s not an outdoor pool in SD?!

When your wife has a craving for a chicken nugget Happy Meal at 10pm, you go out in the freezing rain and get her one!

I live in the south for a reason. This is not it.
41776574-BB08-4D48-AD50-36142D2A7C12.jpeg

Something about days off and being able to sleep in. Only the dogs still want to go out at 330 am. Can’t remember the last time I got to sleep past 430 am. ?

I’m starting to have a true appreciation for the Ignore feature on the forum.

This day cant go fast enough.....im over this week when Monday started.

Not to throw shade at any of the Realtors on here, but you guys ever on time? Haha.

Was kind of funny when the boss told all of the spray guys that they would be working at least a half day tomorrow. (they normally don't this time of year) eyes just rolled. Welcome to my world boys.

50 minutes of stretching at Stretch Lab. So tight but felt great.

Anyone else here take meds to relax before medical scans?

Really trying to make some headway in my career and weeks like this one just make me think it's not worth it. My work life has just turned into a complete circus running from one emergency to the next.
There's really something to be said for just having a stable salary for a well-defined workload and being content with it.

I usually just do breathing techniques I learned to stay calm

We went and saw 1917 tonight...I don’t think it lived up to the hype

I've not had to have any at this point but I think I'd be okay without anything.

We went and saw 1917 tonight...I don’t think it lived up to the hype

yeah I don’t get the hype around it. Good movie but not award winning!

yeah I don’t get the hype around it. Good movie but not award winning!
I've heard this from several friends but I still want to see it

Back