The Official Banter Away Thread

Well, this is true. Speaking in more of generalities though and I hear ya. Just tired of every topic, everywhere, everyday being about this garbage.
Turn off the TV! Watch YouTube golf videos and read!

Watching OG TMNT movie is a good way to unwind as wife watched bachelor upstairs

The moment you receive an Amazon alert that toilet paper is in stock and it ends up being Charmin Ultra Gentle Meg Rolls. Then your 8 year old daughter hears the alert and runs in screaming "Hurry Dad, buy it, buy it!".

tenor.gif

Different times.

What's "fun" about a "fun size" Peanut Butter M&M pack with only 11 M&Ms in it?

First time I’ve had a chance to be on here with all the hours I’ve been working lately and damn it feels good to be on again. Hope everyone is well!

Oh wow it's actually open? Well now I wonder what the prices are haha.
Weather permitting, I'll be out there tomorrow afternoon with a friend. Guest rate is reportedly $75. I'm going to try to convince them they need a state employee membership rate in line with the FSU faculty rate.

My dad has always said the worst day of his life was Halloween the year fun size candy bars became popular.

Opening multiple packs just to get the same amount you would in a standard pack??

There is nothing fun about fun size.

But, for funsized milky ways, I do find popping them in the freezing and eating them frozen to be very enjoyable. :)

Weather permitting, I'll be out there tomorrow afternoon with a friend. Guest rate is reportedly $75. I'm going to try to convince them they need a state employee membership rate in line with the FSU faculty rate.
#alumnirate

#alumnirate
I don't know if I'd qualify, I stopped going when I found out yelling at grad students wasn't actually a degree seeking program.

There is nothing fun about fun size.

But, for funsized milky ways, I do find popping them in the freezing and eating them frozen to be very enjoyable. :)
Try that with a Charleston Chew candy bar. There ain'y no fun size there! OR! for a healthy option, grapes. Freeze some grapes. They're pretty good frozen.

Whoops! Just googles charleston chew mini. They exist.:(:mad:

You've GOT to have something to do while your spreadsheet/powerpoint/document is pending...:D

You've GOT to have something to do while your spreadsheet/powerpoint/document is pending...:D
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(still loading)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's time to take a break!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(still loading)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh yes. I know that feeling. What are you doing on my network?:ROFLMAO:

Every day come 2:30-3pm Arrow starts to go nuts. He does not want me working anymore and believes I should be giving all my attention to him so he jumps up on my chair a million times, squeaks toys and paws at me. He's nuts!
It's the same way in my house... except I'm Arrow in this example.

Back