The Official Banter Away Thread

I'd feel bad for you except you included the fact that it's going to be 53*.
Ya but not until the weekend, have to suffer thru a high of 27 today.

Coming across the state from west to east. Just a nuisance because it’s enough to cause travel issues. Thankfully, I opted to work from home today. Don’t need a snow commute this afternoon.
Northern Indiana checking in, we were supposed to get 3-6, got probably 2 with some freezing rain mixed in for giggles, hopefully you can skip the freezing rain part, though that isn't that bad yet. It's still sorta snowing but I think we're pretty much done.

The high temperature here this weekend is going to be 19. Friday’s high is going to be 10. Lows of zero to -5.
Ewwww. That sounds terrible even for me.

I may have picked up my Vessel golf bag today from the post office. There may be a WITB coming - time will tell :cool:

Didn't miss the snow this time but was just little bit. less than 2", nice powdery snow.

Rolled past 29K and didn't realize it.

Nice getting away to FL for a few days with Arrow and family. While I spent most of the time working, a change of scenery was a lot of fun, as was seeing family briefly.

Nice getting away to FL for a few days with Arrow and family. While I spent most of the time working, a change of scenery was a lot of fun, as was seeing family briefly.
How did Arrow make out with the sting?

He did okay after some medicine. Thanks for asking. Had himself a fun time at the beach yesterday.

View attachment 8990569
I am pretty proud of my Florida course to beach ratio being heavily favored on the course total.

However, I'd be on that beach in a heartbeat over my office right now, hiding from (what I am told - I refuse to look) is snowfall outside.

That pic of arrow at the beach was messing with my brain. I thought maybe someone was photoshopped out, then the line in the sand as if he walked walked sideways, before realizing it was one of those long extending leashes haha

Damn I'm tired

I am pretty proud of my Florida course to beach ratio being heavily favored on the course total.

However, I'd be on that beach in a heartbeat over my office right now, hiding from (what I am told - I refuse to look) is snowfall outside.
It was a fun trip. Long drive ahead of us tomorrow. Coming back a little bit early to get some work done but a good time

I’m considering keeping the beard around. It won’t be very impressive, but it’s certainly more substantial than whatever Sidney Crosby calls his facial hair.

Thoughts @JB

Who is down for pink Mac and Cheese? 😆

Jared Leto freaks me out.

Since so many golfers in my lefty and Mizuno FB groups carry muscle back 2 irons and all pure them with a baby draw, I wonder when they are going to start gaming persimmon woods again? I am amazed that the world’s best golfers are not on the PGA tour but instead on Facebook. #interntgolfer life!

Damnit i love it when I'm sorrect.

Wifecis battling with her school for her maternity leave, and the superintendent office said that her FMLA and NJFLA have to be taken currently. NJ website clearly says is can be used after, anytime in the 12 months after birth for bonding. Union rep finally listens and they reach higher ups, and the BoE is actually in violation if they try to set up her leave that way.

So now I'm hoping she'll take the full 24 weeks legally allowed...

Anyone dealt with this stuff before, specifically in the context of public school employment?

Back