The Official Banter Away Thread

The best lunch is actually two lunches.

funny story, but not really...

I get an email with the picture below. I instantly say ok full face is here, but they had a new release of ZipCore RTX? Not remembering the original zipcores had RTX on them. A few googles and youtube videos... all is well again!

Still need to try these bad boys the RTX Zipcores!

1643145234485.png

I pulled a muscle in my neck while sleeping last night. WHILE SLEEPING! Is this what aging looks like? I am not even 40 yet for goodness sake.
Do you sleep like a bat? Hanging from a bar?

I pulled a muscle in my neck while sleeping last night. WHILE SLEEPING! Is this what aging looks like? I am not even 40 yet for goodness sake.
pretty sure thats impossible.

Some might think I can only die from a wooden stake through the heart, but no, I sleep like a human, in a bed, usually spooning or being spooned by a 12lb dog.
It could be worse… you could have this behemoth steal your spot every morning.

03AD0ADB-2174-44C4-B6AE-6365956B33AD.jpeg

I get it. If my pillow isn't positioned right, I hurt my neck. I'm pretty sure I have a new ache/pain every time I wake up now. Whoever said 40's are the new 20's was obviously lying. 🤣

View attachment 9062968
Let me just state for the record, as a dog whisperer, you have it wrong.
You stole his spot last night, he was just nice enough to let you have it, and thus reclaiming it now.

Let me just state for the record, as a dog whisperer, you have it wrong.
You stole his spot last night, he was just nice enough to let you have it, and thus reclaiming it now.
haha, actually we still crate him if/when I eventually get to bed - so the wife can get up and do her thing at 5:30 without having to deal with him right away... and then by 6:30 he's back in bed with me, reminding me that both sides of the bed are in fact his.

I can't be mad.

I get it. If my pillow isn't positioned right, I hurt my neck. I'm pretty sure I have a new ache/pain every time I wake up now. Whoever said 40's are the new 20's was obviously lying. 🤣

The worst kind of liars! I actually just got a new pillow because my neck has been bothering me lately, not pulled muscle bothering me, but just bothering me and I thought a new pillow would help. Took a few weeks but I finally broke it in and thought we were getting somewhere, then this morning happened.

The worst kind of liars! I actually just got a new pillow because my neck has been bothering me lately, not pulled muscle bothering me, but just bothering me and I thought a new pillow would help. Took a few weeks but I finally broke it in and thought we were getting somewhere, then this morning happened.
So, this is where we are at in life. Talking about pillows and how we have to break them in and position them just perfect or we might break ourselves completely 🤣 I get you. Hahaha

View attachment 9062968
My dog literally pushes me out of bed when the alarm goes off. With his feet. He physically tries to shove me out of bed so he can take my spot.

My dog literally pushes me out of bed when the alarm goes off. With his feet. He physically tries to shove me out of bed so he can take my spot.
hahahaha that's incredible. If I hit the snooze any more times I think Archie will start doing the same.

So, this is where we are at in life. Talking about pillows and how we have to break them in and position them just perfect or we might break ourselves completely 🤣 I get you. Hahaha

I am 100% those people in the progressive "don't become your parent" commercial. I fully accept it. 😂

Back