The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked on a few sites and it says 7.25 for a burrito bowl in Florida. I want proof.

$7.25 buys me three tacos, a large drink and a Fritos crunch burrito. Just saying.

this is awesome and shows how overrated Chipotle is

It's not overrated when you live in Ohio. It actually might be one of the best values vs food quality around.

This conversation always ends up in a circle though haha.. If I could find a better 10 dollar sit down meal around I'd probably go there.

I have no idea who would bypass Chipotle for Taco Bell aside from broke students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea who would bypass Chipotle for Taco Bell aside from broke students.

I don't, but I do bypass it for Moe's. Although Taco Bell is my top fast food pick.

Yeah but the ingredients in yours includes "***meat" hahahaha

That's weird, I am Googling when Taco Bell had to shut down to clean all their kitchens because of a mass e.coli outbreak and I am finding nothing...

:)

I just looked on a few sites and it says 7.25 for a burrito bowl in Florida. I want proof.

I can get a bowl, chips, and a drink for 10 bucks and change. Best deal in fast food to me. I would pass Taco Bell for Chipotle 100 times out of 100.

Stick around for a few more posts... you'll see hahaha

I don't, but I do bypass it for Moe's. Although Taco Bell is my top fast food pick.

If Moe's or Qdoba or etc actually had some food traffic here, I'd probably mix the three. The problem is, they don't, so their ingredients get cooked and then sit until they are dry and underwhelming. Everyone goes to Chipotle here, and fresh >>>> stagnant.

I am guilty then. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food.

That's weird, I am Googling when Taco Bell had to shut down to clean all their kitchens because of a mass e.coli outbreak and I am finding nothing...

:)

The fact that the cook their meat fresh definitely causes issues when you have bad employees who are ignorant about food safety, but it's still not a shot at the food itself when prepared appropriately.

It's not overrated when you live in Ohio. It actually might be one of the best values vs food quality around.

This conversation always ends up in a circle though haha.. If I could find a better 10 dollar sit down meal around I'd probably go there.

I get the lack of options, but I've tried it and I found it lacking in flavor and overall just bland. That's why I say its overrated. Throw in the e-coli issues & I'll bypass every time.

Oh my....must be a slow day, Chipotle vs Taco Bell talk.....wut?!

#Chipotle>TacoHell

The fact that the cook their meat fresh definitely causes issues when you have bad employees who are ignorant about food safety, but it's still not a shot at the food itself when prepared appropriately.

You also don't have real Mexican food available to you so I get why Chipotle is a bigger deal. I am a little biased because of what's available locally.

I get the lack of options, but I've tried it and I found it lacking in flavor and overall just bland. That's why I say its overrated. Throw in the e-coli issues & I'll bypass every time.

I'll be the first to say that Chipotle has good days and bad days... Again something that can be attributed to the workers who prepare the food daily. Sometimes the chicken is really spicy (wife words), some days it lacks in flavour, but most days it's 'good' in my opinion.

You also don't have real Mexican food available to you so I get why Chipotle is a bigger deal. I am a little biased because of what's available locally.

Thus expanding on your Taco Bell obsession conundrum hahaha

Stick around for a few more posts... you'll see hahaha

If Moe's or Qdoba or etc actually had some food traffic here, I'd probably mix the three. The problem is, they don't, so their ingredients get cooked and then sit until they are dry and underwhelming. Everyone goes to Chipotle here, and fresh >>>> stagnant.

I just checked, looks like it is 7.50 so it was in between us both.

Of course if you want to have it served properly, it's 9.50 for Guac, which is where my real complaint is. Guac makes a Burrito SOOO much better.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I wouldn't go to chipotle unless there wasn't a Taco Bell within 15 min and I'm neither broke nor a college student .

People still act like Taco Bell is the same thing as before Pepsi bought them. The steak there is better than chipotle and it doesn't come with a side of lies and E. coli

"We only use local organics"

Kappa

I'll be the first to say that Chipotle has good days and bad days... Again something that can be attributed to the workers who prepare the food daily. Sometimes the chicken is really spicy (wife words), some days it lacks in flavour, but most days it's 'good' in my opinion.

Thus expanding on your Taco Bell obsession conundrum hahaha

If I want cheap Mexican food, I am going to Taco Bell. If I want to spend 8.00 on a Burrito, I have a half dozen fresh, authentic options within a few miles of wherever I am in Phoenix.

There is no reason to visit Chipotle. I mean I have access to Qdoba, Moe's and Cafe Rio who are all in that space also and arguably have better product.

If I want cheap Mexican food, I am going to Taco Bell. If I want to spend 8.00 on a Burrito, I have a half dozen fresh, authentic options within a few miles of wherever I am in Phoenix.

There is no reason to visit Chipotle. I mean I have access to Qdoba, Moe's and Cafe Rio who are all in that space also and arguably have better product.

Phoenix must be way better than Prescott . The place the locals sent us for "authentic " Mexican was like the worst Tex mex I might have ever had .

Ohhhh Cafe Rio is fantastic... Unless you haven't eaten all day and have a round of golf to play 10 minutes post lunch.

Phoenix must be way better than Prescott . The place the locals sent us for "authentic " Mexican was like the worst Tex mex I might have ever had .

Arizona does sonoran Mexican food right. We leave the Tex Mex to Texas and the Baja Mexican to California.

Well we have a meeting next week to finalise everything properly, but our wedding is booked for the end of June 2017

Next up - get the honeymoon booked

KSig balls and Chipotle...

Qdoba..............

giphy%202_zpsq2sxil38.gif

I don't, but I do bypass it for Moe's.

Me too.

This is my thought.
Its bland. At least at Moe's I get sauces and bacon I can add and they give me chips and a salsa bar.

Its like Apple and apparently the Costco ball for some people though...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back