The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go to chipotle unless there wasn't a Taco Bell within 15 min and I'm neither broke nor a college student .

People still act like Taco Bell is the same thing as before Pepsi bought them. The steak there is better than chipotle and it doesn't come with a side of lies and E. coli

"We only use local organics"

Kappa

I will kappa your kappa with the actual reality that Taco Bell's past doesn't have obvious ties to e coli and etc.

But I digress... Kind of... It is only Thursday, after all.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just got a call from the transmission shop to get a stupid broken sensor out of the transmission to transfer case adapter/housing.

Even the shop said it was A pain for such a small piece/problem. Hate spending the money but I couldn't do it in the barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will kappa your kappa with the actual reality that Taco Bell's past doesn't have obvious ties to e coli and etc.

But I digress... Kind of... It is only Thursday, after all.

4fa1bbfd16f9d9b6e2d8a4817e6d2491.png

Without going into a long, boring ramble I need to find some shaving oil and cream for sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using The Art of Shaving with good success and may just stick with it but thought I would see if anyone here has other places I should look first?

Without going into a long, boring ramble I need to find some shaving oil and cream for sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using The Art of Shaving with good success and may just stick with it but thought I would see if anyone here has other places I should look first?

have you tried good ole barbasol? I have used their sensitive skin gel whatever before with decent success.

Lots of good creams out there.
I have been using Nivea for men which gives me the same consistency as Art of Shaving did. Its unscented, mild and works well.
Especially with my new Norelco One

Lots of good creams out there.
I have been using Nivea for men which gives me the same consistency as Art of Shaving did. Its unscented, mild and works well.
Especially with my new Norelco One
There is a OneBlade sitting under the tree for me so it will be my next shaver. I've had to stick with electric since blades and zits don't play nice.

I've now been off Proactiv for 3 weeks and things are looking up. That's another story though.

I'll take a look at the Nivea for sure. All my research says to go for unscented, no SLS and heavy glycerin.

There is a OneBlade sitting under the tree for me so it will be my next shaver. I've had to stick with electric since blades and zits don't play nice.

I've now been off Proactiv for 3 weeks and things are looking up. That's another story though.

I'll take a look at the Nivea for sure. All my research says to go for unscented, no SLS and heavy glycerin.

The oneblade with shaving cream (very light layer) is a dream come true. No pushing, just back and forth and leaves a nice shave with no irritation at all.

My wife is a dermatology nurse. If you need any advice or tips pm me. She's done wonders for a few thpers lol

My wife is a dermatology nurse. If you need any advice or tips pm me. She's done wonders for a few thpers lol

This place rocks

The oneblade with shaving cream (very light layer) is a dream come true. No pushing, just back and forth and leaves a nice shave with no irritation at all.
My neck can look like a war zone if I don't use the oil and cream to shave. All the positive reviews on here made me ask Santa for the OneBlade. I couldn't believe the "paid" reviewers on FB and Amazon.
PM incoming. Thanks!

I don't have have acne prone skin per se, but I did have some trouble with shaving when I used to shave all the time, and it really didn't matter what creams I used, the red bumps/pores shutting would happen.

I just got a One Blade after years of just using a beard trimmer for a 5 o'clock shadow and have used it on my cheeks and neck. Probably the shortest my hairs have been there in a long time, and I haven't had any issues to this point. Might be worth a try, for 35 bucks.

Which ball to use: ksig or new and improved tiger approved B330s?

I don't have have acne prone skin per se, but I did have some trouble with shaving when I used to shave all the time, and it really didn't matter what creams I used, the red bumps/pores shutting would happen.

I just got a One Blade after years of just using a beard trimmer for a 5 o'clock shadow and have used it on my cheeks and neck. Probably the shortest my hairs have been there in a long time, and I haven't had any issues to this point. Might be worth a try, for 35 bucks.
It's under the tree

Life would be easier if people actually read the contracts the signed.

Just realized I had my 3 year anniversary here a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool milestone, I love this place.

Just realized I had my 3 year anniversary here a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool milestone, I love this place.

Awesome man!! This place is better for having you here. Hopefully we will tee it up soon dude.

Which ball to use: ksig or new and improved tiger approved B330s?

is tiger playing a different b330s than the 2016? is his different version available in retail?

is tiger playing a different b330s than the 2016? is his different version available in retail?

As James said, no not a different ball but the advertising for this signing would have you think so.

Oh Bad Boy 20th Anniversary Box Set..... thank you for giving me a dose of Biggie & Mase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back