The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All cities have places that are "gross"

Yeah but you guys charge twice as much for us out of towners to play golf. :D

$350 to replace a lost car key is just stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the stupid part. Toyota Camry

Oh wow, that is stupid haha. Do you have remote start with it or anything?

Now that you say that, I need to look up the cost on my Mazda key. apparently i need a safe for that thing haha.

Yep, just about all of them are that price now

Oh wow, that is stupid haha. Do you have remote start with it or anything?

Now that you say that, I need to look up the cost on my Mazda key. apparently i need a safe for that thing haha.

Simple key with attached remote. I can't believe it's going to cost me that much to replace it. Wonder what a new alarm system would cost

Raleigh is location A if we were to leave Ohio. I have a contact down there for work and my wifes sister and her family live right in the Raleigh/Wake Forest area

You are dead to me.

Raleigh is location A if we were to leave Ohio. I have a contact down there for work and my wifes sister and her family live right in the Raleigh/Wake Forest area

Check those tax rates...haha

The south is waiting for you. That said with the recent weather I question why I didn't move further south.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I could do Raliegh. Jenn actually isn't opposed to NC. She's been a bit more open to moving lately.

Days aren't usually this long before the holidays.

We're getting it done, though! Bring on Cal's 1st bday tomorrow and Christmas shortly thereafter!!!

Um we need to talk bc that's not my understanding as "locatoin A" lol

That's the stupid part. Toyota Camry

<------ Calls wife to secure spare key in safe along with guns and high school football letterman jacket.

Days aren't usually this long before the holidays.

We're getting it done, though! Bring on Cal's 1st bday tomorrow and Christmas shortly thereafter!!!

That was a FAST year, wasn't it?

The next one goes faster, which is terrifying.

That was a FAST year, wasn't it?

The next one goes faster, which is terrifying.

I am looking forward to a fast couple months, and then right back to the grind. Lots of lunch hour range sessions are in my future.

If I ever get my way and we move to Charlotte, we wouldn't be too far away haha

I could do Raliegh. Jenn actually isn't opposed to NC. She's been a bit more open to moving lately.

I need the secret to getting the wife on board with a move south...feel free to share.

8091eeb8ee0f5ce45ea8620077db2e33.jpg

Interesting project I decided to tackle myself. Need to raise some sensor thresholds on the heat pump and figured I would just do it myself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lemons and lemonade stuff...one thing about having a **** load of medical bills to pay is the ability to turn them into free flights on CC mileage programs. 2016 med stuff = 2017 golf trips :)

I need the secret to getting the wife on board with a move south...feel free to share.

Palm trees, heat and no snow? I don't know I think I missed my window of opportunity for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back