The Official Milestone Thread

So, this post is a thing.

Nice! And congrats!
And thanks for all the helpful, informative, & entertaining posts over the years.

Congrats on the milestones guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy!
social-100k-square-v2_b8d6583c-e18f-4ee3-9b16-9187c02f15a1.jpg

Great post @pkorf and congrats on 10k but like everyone else you ruined it for me with the Browns pics haha

Congrats on 100k @jman that’s a big one!

As for myself I guess I recently passed 16k, crazy

Great post @pkorf and congrats on 10k but like everyone else you ruined it for me with the Browns pics haha

Congrats on 100k @jman that’s a big one!

As for myself I guess I recently passed 16k, crazy

Congrats dude! You can become a browns fan with all the other bandwagonners soon enough. Who else are you going to root for? The lions??????

Congrats dude! You can become a browns fan with all the other bandwagonners soon enough. Who else are you going to root for? The lions??????

I promise you I will not be jumping on any bandwagon involving the Browns haha

I promise you I will not be jumping on any bandwagon involving the Browns haha

It’s more of a station wagon but you’re invited if you need an outlet...

Yesterday was 6 years as a member here on THP. Little did I know searching for golf ball information because my beloved TM TP3 would be no more would lead me to almost 30k posts and a lifetime of memories.

I lurked a little to figure out the vibe and I tried to understand how to navigate the site. It was evident that certain friendships were forged and the common theme seemed to be a gathering or THP event that sealed the deal. It was evident that this place created special memories for a lot of guys.

I’ve been fortunate to have experienced my fair share of THP events and even climbed the mountain in 2015 when I was picked for #TheGrandaddy. Those memories will always be etched in my memory and I will be forever grateful to have experienced them.

THP will always be what you make of it, but if you take a step back, don’t take yourself too seriously and peel back the layers, you’ll find some of the best golf reviews, golf talk, and more importantly., people on the internet. This place has given me friendships that are forged deeper than any I’ve ever had. Friendships that I cherish and would do anything for those guys if they asked.

Thank you JB and GG for building this community into what it is, thank you for never settling and constantly evolving, but more importantly thank you for giving us #InternetGolfers a place to call home .

Congrats Mike!

Just passed 17,000

Looks like I just crossed 14,000 this past weekend.

Yesterday was 6 years as a member here on THP. Little did I know searching for golf ball information because my beloved TM TP3 would be no more would lead me to almost 30k posts and a lifetime of memories.

I lurked a little to figure out the vibe and I tried to understand how to navigate the site. It was evident that certain friendships were forged and the common theme seemed to be a gathering or THP event that sealed the deal. It was evident that this place created special memories for a lot of guys.

I’ve been fortunate to have experienced my fair share of THP events and even climbed the mountain in 2015 when I was picked for #TheGrandaddy. Those memories will always be etched in my memory and I will be forever grateful to have experienced them.

THP will always be what you make of it, but if you take a step back, don’t take yourself too seriously and peel back the layers, you’ll find some of the best golf reviews, golf talk, and more importantly., people on the internet. This place has given me friendships that are forged deeper than any I’ve ever had. Friendships that I cherish and would do anything for those guys if they asked.

Thank you JB and GG for building this community into what it is, thank you for never settling and constantly evolving, but more importantly thank you for giving us #InternetGolfers a place to call home .

Looks like I just crossed 14,000 this past weekend.

Congrats Mike & Derek!

Got to 12k! Hope the next 12k go just as fast, it’s flown by and I’ve had a hell of a time!

Got to 12k! Hope the next 12k go just as fast, it’s flown by and I’ve had a hell of a time!

Look at you!!!! nicely done dude!

Big talker! Congrats dude!

woo hoo 10,000

Apparently just surpassed 24k.

Back