The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah. Revis shoulda had one and there is one more I can remember but dont remember who it was.

I just think you see that in every qb each game.
I assume you are watching this one right? He has gotten away with a few of them today as well. He just has to get rid of the ball faster and quit with the picks. Especially on quick outs. Looks far better today.

And I think I want to vacation to Revis Island. I want to put up big numbers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was almost #2

#3. Lol im just gomna stop giving him props xause he starts to break down.

Robbie usually doesnt miss that haha

I can't get the Bear's game, but it looks like Cutler is having a good game. I hope they hang on for the win.

Looks like the Patriots will get home field through out. :)

The NFC West is...interesting.

7. colt mccoy. despite what many say he can't do, what he can do is manage a football game, and run the offense. i hate the combine myself, and it's nice to see a guy who's "undersize, weak armed, can't make this throw, blah blah blah" make it in the league. it goes to show that he has a nack for winning and that accuracy and poise sometimes trumps physical size and arm strength.

Do you still think so after today? He looks absolutely TERRIBLE. Losing record, more picks than TDs, cant throw down field consistently, and cant throw a quick out or deep out. Have other QB's rebounded from this and gone on to successful careers? Of course. Will Colt McCoy be that guy? I dont think so. I hope I am wrong, because he seems like a good kid, but he looks so rattled under pressure and cannot rely on arm strength to help him out at all.

Yoccos,
It all makes sense now...You have been saying how good Rexy is for a while. You are right, if Sexy is the benchmark, Cutler is a Hall of Famer...:act-up:

I think Rex is a lock. Lol.

Yoccos,
It all makes sense now...You have been saying how good Rexy is for a while. You are right, if Sexy is the benchmark, Cutler is a Hall of Famer...:act-up:

Holy Chris Harris. Love that guy.

Nice for the Jets D to show up today. If they need a white safety, I'm available. :call-me:

Nice for the Jets D to show up today. If they need a white safety, I'm available. :call-me:

but how do your feet look?

Rodgers looks really good today. Hitting throws you dont expect, and not making mistakes.

Wathing Giant vs- Packers. Now 3rd and packers lead 31-17. Waiting for that Eli Manning to pick up his game..

Did team MB start Rogers today? He's putting on a clinic.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Did team MB start Rogers today? He's putting on a clinic.

They did. But we lost MJD.

They did. But we lost MJD.

Kinda figured dude. Bummer! Not a way i'd want to finish out......such is FF.

And yes, colt sucked horribly today......you may have me convinced.

Peyton Manning is the ANTI DeSean Jackson!

I know no one else cares, but I haven't been able to get on the forum today until now....I'm embarrassed to be a Dolphins fan. 1-7 at home this year, with losses to the Browns, Bills, and Lions at home to end the year. Plus, they gave up 17 points in 5 minutes at the end of the game to the Lions. Simply horrible. Even worse is that Chad Henne doesn't look like the answer at QB, so they'll go into the offseason looking for a solution at QB again. Can Marino come out of retirement?

Even worse is that Chad Henne doesn't look like the answer at QB, so they'll go into the offseason looking for a solution at QB again. Can Marino come out of retirement?

Im still shocked that so many thought he would be. If that is the answer, I would love to know the question. :act-up:

It's not easy being a dolphin fan. I am one too. They have needed a QB since Marino retired.

I know no one else cares, but I haven't been able to get on the forum today until now....I'm embarrassed to be a Dolphins fan. 1-7 at home this year, with losses to the Browns, Bills, and Lions at home to end the year. Plus, they gave up 17 points in 5 minutes at the end of the game to the Lions. Simply horrible. Even worse is that Chad Henne doesn't look like the answer at QB, so they'll go into the offseason looking for a solution at QB again. Can Marino come out of retirement?

Im still shocked that so many thought he would be. If that is the answer, I would love to know the question. :act-up:

I wasn't enamored with him coming out of Michigan, but I thought he did some good things last year in his first year as a starter. However, this year he has regressed, and he's thrown way too many costly interceptions. I'm not sure if it's the playcalling or Henne himself, but it's not been good. What I'm more frustrated about is that in the past 2 seasons, the Dolphins had an identity on offense: run the ball well to set up the pass. They've lost that this year, mainly because the offensive line hasn't been as good as in the past, and the passing game hasn't improved much even with adding Brandon Marshall. It's never good to go into the offseason trending downward, and that's what the Dolphins are doing.

It could be worse you guys could be panther fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back