The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers looked really good today. Rogers was fantastic and would have had another long TD if James "The Juggler" Jones could hang on to perfect passes.

Bring on the Bears. If the Packers D plays like it did today, Cutler should throw some picks.

Kevin

I was just hoping they would have a good year. I like John Fox and Steve Smith.

It could be worse you guys could be panther fans.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Falcons/Saints game tomorrow night will go a long way in determining if the dirty birds are for real or just pretenders. I'm kinda looking for them to beat the Saints.

The Falcons/Saints game tomorrow night will go a long way in determining if the dirty birds are for real or just pretenders. I'm kinda looking for them to beat the Saints.

as long as they win next week against Carolina. They could lose tonight, win next week and still be #1 seed. Matty Ice has been great at home in his career.

Is there any reason to kick it to Devin Hester?

The guy is amazing. The fact that he has spread it out over several years is even more amzing. Most of these guys are hot for two or three years and then they get caught up in themselves. See Tamarick Vanover and Dante Hall for the Chiefs.

Speaking of the Chiefs . . . division champs. Amazing. All those years of expecting a Super Bowl and getting disappointed. It would be sweet if this could be the year. A playoff game victory would be sweet, since it hasn't happened since we had Montana. It would be a story if it were a KC-Atlanta Super Bowl for the Tony Gonzalez angle.

The guy is amazing. The fact that he has spread it out over several years is even more amzing. Most of these guys are hot for two or three years and then they get caught up in themselves. See Tamarick Vanover and Dante Hall for the Chiefs.

Speaking of the Chiefs . . . division champs. Amazing. All those years of expecting a Super Bowl and getting disappointed. It would be sweet if this could be the year. A playoff game victory would be sweet, since it hasn't happened since we had Montana. It would be a story if it were a KC-Atlanta Super Bowl for the Tony Gonzalez angle.

I think someone said that to you at the beginning of the season my friend

You think? I still didn't buy it for a while.

It's also amazing that my other big miss (the Raiders) still can't sell out a home game. Not sure how many times they were shown in the Bay Area this year, but they still had an outside shot at the division title against a big team (Indy) and they still weren't able to televise the game. The Coliseum only holds 63,000.

It's also amazing that my other big miss (the Raiders) still can't sell out a home game. Not sure how many times they were shown in the Bay Area this year, but they still had an outside shot at the division title against a big team (Indy) and they still weren't able to televise the game. The Coliseum only holds 63,000.

I didnt know that, but that is kinda sad

I'm really enjoying this game right now. It's not high-scoring, but 2 teams that are playing with a lot of intensity. This could easily be played again in a few weeks in the NFC title game.

Wow, that pass by Brees that was picked off by Atlanta was really dumb. Almost on the level of Brett Favre-like dumb.

Wow, that pass by Brees that was picked off by Atlanta was really dumb. Almost on the level of Brett Favre-like dumb.

Ya that Brett favre sure is dumb, I mean it's not like the guy is going in the hall of fame or anything. Ha

Ya that Brett favre sure is dumb, I mean it's not like the guy is going in the hall of fame or anything. Ha

You know what I'm talking about, those throws Brett has made in the past few years where you wonder what the heck he was thinking.

That last interception on the attempted screen pass was just an amazing athletic play by John Abraham. Falcons have the momentum, need to cash in on the turnover.

You know what I'm talking about, those throws Brett has made in the past few years where you wonder what the heck he was thinking.

That last interception on the attempted screen pass was just an amazing athletic play by John Abraham. Falcons have the momentum, need to cash in on the turnover.

Ya just giving you a hard time. But in brees' defense he was just trying to make a play and had no clue a d
line man would be right there.

Abraham has been a beast tonight.

Brees to Jimmy Graham for the TD, Saints with the lead. Should be fun to see Ryan try to drive the Falcons down the field to get the tie or win.

Nice win NO. Although Colston couldnt have done less to help in my FF final.

Great game, well the last 11 minutes I got to see, haha. Christmas with the kids, but that was a fun 11 minutes, way to go Saints!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Not tonight. Nighty night, Matty Ice.

Kevin

Am I the only one to find the Monday night games almost unwatchable because of Gruden? He has the most annoying delivery, and over uses the "Let me tell you about this.....fill in player or coach here" superlatives to the point of causing nausea. Drives me nuts, and takes away from Jaws, who does a much better job imparting football knowledge than Gruden.

JB, if you see this, were you in Tampa for Gruden's head coaching stint? What's the consensus down there about his time as coach? Is it felt he won the Super Bowl with Dungy's team? I seem to remember that players may have hated him by the time he was through.

There're some Cheeseland forums where McCarthy takes quite a bit of heat. Some justified, I guess. There're are more than few whiny fans that constantly assert Gruden would be a great replacement. I don't agree. If he came to Green Bay, I would hate it.

Kevin

Am I the only one to find the Monday night games almost unwatchable because of Gruden? He has the most annoying delivery, and over uses the "Let me tell you about this.....fill in player or coach here" superlatives to the point of causing nausea. Drives me nuts, and takes away from Jaws, who does a much better job imparting football knowledge than Gruden.

JB, if you see this, were you in Tampa for Gruden's head coaching stint? What's the consensus down there about his time as coach? Is it felt he won the Super Bowl with Dungy's team? I seem to remember that players may have hated him by the time he was through.

There're some Cheeseland forums where McCarthy takes quite a bit of heat. Some justified, I guess. There're are more than few whiny fans that constantly assert Gruden would be a great replacement. I don't agree. If he came to Green Bay, I would hate it.

Kevin

I was there and he was not well liked for his moves he made. He did win the game Dungy never could for us. I should also say I am in the minority as I enjoy his insight in games. I dont like his constant chatter, but his offensive insight I find really good.

I think someone said that to you at the beginning of the season my friend

It was a very solid prediction. You are talking about the Vikings superbowl prediction right? Oh whoops, you meant the Chefs. That was a great prediction.

I like him too. I actually really enjoy the MNF broadcast team.
I was there and he was not well liked for his moves he made. He did win the game Dungy never could for us. I should also say I am in the minority as I enjoy his insight in games. I dont like his constant chatter, but his offensive insight I find really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back