The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pregnant women! I don't think there is any reasoning sometimes.

Hehe, I got grounded by a pregnant lady once. Not my mom, but a friends mom.

Solid rant dude. More than anything, it's just completely unexpected sometimes, and it can go either way.

For example, I get a text from my wife during my league play last night and I was trying to figure out if there was a double meaning; "Grilling chicken wings for dinner. Ok? Taking a while, stay and play a few extra holes."

Solid rant dude. More than anything, it's just completely unexpected sometimes, and it can go either way.

For example, I get a text from my wife during my league play last night and I was trying to figure out if there was a double meaning; "Grilling chicken wings for dinner. Ok? Taking a while, stay and play a few extra holes."

Most of the time not in your favor.

Mail man? Milk man? Jehovahs witness?

Evil!! There is always double/triple meaning

I have to give a presentation to my bosses boss late this afternoon about our 2012 mid term strategy for the program I manage and the long term strategy for 2013 and beyond. Of course, I just learned from my boss in the last 2 days what the long term strategy actually is and now I get to speak to it. WTF?!?!

Cookie, that blows. Bad move by your boss, unless he was told by his boss this late.

My rant: woke up this morning with some killer back pain. I have my first ever 9 hole league in the evening. WTC!

the sooner you understand this...the better off you are

have to spend the next 2 hours in a Sexual Harassment Seminar

Will they have a hypnotist and a team building event?

I'll throw in $20.00 if you can find a way to respond to something with "That's what she said."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or this one..

"But everyone knows that "No" doesnt always mean "no", right? A little convincing goes a long way, and I mean long."
I'll throw in $20.00 if you can find a way to respond to something with "That's what she said."

or 'that's how we say 'hi' in this country'

LOL @ the past few posts. Deano, I'll throw in $50 if you get video of you saying, "but there's nothing wrong with playing hide the tip, is there?"

Lol you guys are making me laugh. So I go to sign in with a lady from my office. She looks at the sign in sheet and says "there you are right under me as normal." haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back