The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone end up getting a one-two piece?

I say go buy a new one and sell it to your dad

104 today 106 tomarrow no rain since june 5 wtc?????? It's to fricken HOTTTT to any thing sucks.

From the description, it sounds as if it were already "ruined", and this just made it even more so...if that's possible.

because it's ruined

Is this on the bottom of the putter or anywhere that's going to affect the roll of the ball off the face? Or just on the sole or back of the putter?

Is this on the bottom of the putter or anywhere that's going to affect the roll of the ball off the face? Or just on the sole or back of the putter?

Back of it. Face is completely fine.

Back of it. Face is completely fine.

Oh well hell then it's fine. No work needed or necessary if it doesn't affect performance. It's not like it was dragged behind the cart for a while face first.

I didn't get IceJacked... I thought I was but it was from a different hole.

But, it sounds like you were still the victim of getting IceJacked - victim by circumstance I guess you would say.
I was going to say Virtual Ice Jacked, but I think I like your way better.

Still have it and still love it. I guess sometimes all you can do is look back and this and say maybe its a lesson about hitting into people.
Make sure you are actually getting hit into before you stumble over the ropes?

I was on hole 4 the other day and I hear "FORE!" from number 1. I do the cover your head thing, and then I hear forum member Luigi laughing as he drove by. He didn't even hit one, he just saw us on the green. I asked him if he knew he was an ass, and he said yes, he knew that. hahaha. He needs to post here sooner or later. Fun guy. (This is the same guy who is looking at buying the house across the street from me).

Okay guys, I think its time to give it a rest.

Just set a trap for the woodchuck. The thing is cute, but it is a pain in the arse.

ad483d27-93c2-106c.jpg

ad483d27-93ce-c250.jpg

Tapping from my S3

Putting!!! I hate putting!

Just set a trap for the woodchuck. The thing is cute, but it is a pain in the arse.

ad483d27-93c2-106c.jpg

ad483d27-93ce-c250.jpg

Tapping from my S3

What if it has a mate... And babies?

What if it has a mate... And babies?

Its a young one I think...it hasnt been here for long. I've watched its hole and I don't think that there are any babies. Its probably dug its way beneath the foundation at this point. Its got to go.

Tapping from my S3

How much trouble could a woodchuck cause if a woodchuck could cause trouble?

--
Tapatalk2

How much trouble could a woodchuck cause if a woodchuck could cause trouble?

--
Tapatalk2

It IS causing trouble. And our cats, which are usually pretty territorial, are just chilling in the yard with it as if it was our pet. Sigh.

Are you gonna trap it and eat it? I'd soak the meat in milk overnight as it may be gamy, then braise it with root vegetables. Add a little Dijon mustard to the sauce/gravy at the end.

Kevin

Are you gonna trap it and eat it? I'd soak the meat in milk overnight as it may be gamy, then braise it with root vegetables. Add a little Dijon mustard to the sauce/gravy at the end.

Kevin

Sorry, Kevin, but I don't eat varmints.

Sorry, Kevin, but I don't eat varmints.

Chase it down to NC. My roommate will trap it. Or use it for target practice, one of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back