The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha yeah it was brutal. I watched the mermaid show and it was soooo silly and over dramatic.

It's funny you say that. On one of the dramatizations, they put "Dramatic Re-enactment" on the screen in small print. I told Kelly, "Ya don't say? Because people lose interest when its a lame re-enactment". It was so stupid.

Still can't watch any coverage. :superangryface:

It's funny you say that. On one of the dramatizations, they put "Dramatic Re-enactment" on the screen in small print. I told Kelly, "Ya don't say? Because people lose interest when its a lame re-enactment". It was so stupid.

The "scientist" talking at the end when he dramatically looked into the camera and said "As scientists we are told to not believe in fantasy but we were in fact looking at a......(dramatic pause) MERMAID" YUCHHHH

The "scientist" talking at the end when he dramatically looked into the camera and said "As scientists we are told to not believe in fantasy but we were in fact looking at a......(dramatic pause) MERMAID" YUCHHHH

I missed that. I took the dog on a R-I-D-E, thank God or I would have had a diabolical meltdown during that crap.

I guess the way I feel is ridiculous. Good to know.

I will be honest, the part about Elite members is very ridiculous. dude, you have been here long enough to know that all of this elite talk is junk.

Minirant based on this One-T Post, does anyone feel like the quality/number of movies on Netflix streaming has gone downhill. I look through there ocassionaly and I am just dissapointed in the selection. Me and my girlfriend like watching documentaries a lot, but I feel like the movie selection is well below average

yeah, Netflix is doodie, I have thought many times to just drop it but I never pull the trigger. I use it for Blue Rays more than just streaming.

Watch Restrepo on there. Its a great Nat Geo documentary.
awesome documentary!
The irony of your post getting skipped over. :D

I just hate seeing elite talk. hate it. Because it is not true. Anyone who has been to a THP function would see that all of these "elite" people are the first to come up to you, introduce themselves, and shake our hand.

You guys stream netflix? I found that to be useless a long time ago, specially when they decided to charge more for it. Cut that part out and save yourself some money and only go with blue-rays.

You guys stream netflix? I found that to be useless a long time ago, specially when they decided to charge more for it. Cut that part out and save yourself some money and only go with blue-rays.

That's what I did. Their streaming is junk, especially when prime Instant Video is as boss as it is.

Minirant based on this One-T Post, does anyone feel like the quality/number of movies on Netflix streaming has gone downhill. I look through there ocassionaly and I am just dissapointed in the selection. Me and my girlfriend like watching documentaries a lot, but I feel like the movie selection is well below average

There's just not enough good stuff out either on tv or in movies for me to warrant 8 bucks a month. Shame too since they used to be pretty good :/

That's what I did. Their streaming is junk, especially when prime Instant Video is as boss as it is.

My BluRay players don't support Prime, but both have integrated Netflix.

Same thing for me. Does Xbox 360 or apple tv support prime?

Rant: I miss the guy with the Shark on his head. Squid head is just kinda uncomfortable looking

LMAO. I like it actually. DawgDaddy rocked it.

More aftershock's of my mother and sister's apartment catching fire last week (they are okay)...

I found out this morning that a handmade wool blanket I purchased in Dublin returning from my 3rd tour in Iraq as well as a handmade hand knotted persian wool rug I purchased in Kuwait returning from my 1st tour were both ruined by water damage.

I feel sick.

More aftershock's of my mother and sister's apartment catching fire last week (they are okay)...

I found out this morning that a handmade wool blanket I purchased in Dublin returning from my 3rd tour in Iraq as well as a handmade hand knotted persian wool rug I purchased in Kuwait returning from my 1st tour were both ruined by water damage I found out this morning.

I feel sick.

I am so sorry man, that is truly unfortunate

I found out this morning that a handmade wool blanket I purchased in Dublin returning from my 3rd tour in Iraq as well as a handmade hand knotted persian wool rug I purchased in Kuwait returning from my 1st tour were both ruined by water damage I found out this morning.

I feel sick.

That is horrendous dude. I am really sorry. I was at the store the other day and almost bought a Lasko fan and then thought of you. This is terrible.

Have you tried watching a Blu Ray on it? Looks amazing dude haha

Capc sorry the blanket and rug were ruined. I'm assuming mom and sis are fine

Have you tried watching a Blu Ray on it? Looks amazing dude haha

Oh, absolutely. I love BluRay, buy my wife couldn't care less. It usually goes like this:

She's all like "What's the difference?"
I say "The video quality is far superior and there are no compression artifacts"
"What are those? This is easier. I just wanna watch Gossip Girl"
"Okay. I'll go to the Man Cave and watch in full surround then"

I am really going to enjoy something in about 5 minutes. Probably should go in the Happy Happy thread, but it fits better here.

what was it???

I found out this morning that a handmade wool blanket I purchased in Dublin returning from my 3rd tour in Iraq as well as a handmade hand knotted persian wool rug I purchased in Kuwait returning from my 1st tour were both ruined by water damage.

I feel sick.

As painful and angering as that is, your mom and sister are ok. They can't be replaced.

Oh, absolutely. I love BluRay, buy my wife couldn't care less. It usually goes like this:

She's all like "What's the difference?"
I say "The video quality is far superior and there are no compression artifacts"
"What are those? This is easier. I just wanna watch Gossip Girl"
"Okay. I'll go to the Man Cave and watch in full surround then"

Are you married to my wife on the side? Haha

Whoever at Apple decided that a 3ft long cable was long enough for charging purposes needs to be kicked in the sack. Seriosuly, I cant even put my ipad on my desk while it's charging, instead I get to place the $500 iPad on the floor next to my trashcan. Awesome.

Whoever at Apple decided that a 3ft long cable was long enough for charging purposes needs to be kicked in the sack. Seriosuly, I cant even put my ipad on my desk while it's charging, instead I get to place the $500 iPad on the floor next to my trashcan. Awesome.

Five below is your friend. Go there and get cables. They are cheap but they work and when they stop you buy another one for 5 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back