The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry for laughing at that Shark, but I just couldn't help it.

The driving range I go to regularly has one old guy that works the counter like one day a week. Most of the employees there know me, except him. He never recognizes me, even though I see him all the time.

I wanted to hit something from a fitting cart today, which is usually never a problem. This guy asks for a credit card to hold, which I'm okay with. Until I go take the club back and find out that he gave my (*@#$ing credit card away to someone else.

WHAT THE @)#(*%)(@*#%)(*@#%

That's the dumbest thing ever. You should tell the guy who owns the place.

The driving range I go to regularly has one old guy that works the counter like one day a week. Most of the employees there know me, except him. He never recognizes me, even though I see him all the time.

I wanted to hit something from a fitting cart today, which is usually never a problem. This guy asks for a credit card to hold, which I'm okay with. Until I go take the club back and find out that he gave my (*@#$ing credit card away to someone else.

WHAT THE @)#(*%)(@*#%)(*@#%

What a moron

Hate playing golf by myself but might just do that today......or practice on the range. We'll see..........

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head.

But in the end, laughter changes everything.

We're probably playing Royal Meadows tomorrow. I can let you know when if it happens.

Haha I am walking 18 there today. I would be up for joining you depending on what time. You have my #

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head.

But in the end, laughter changes everything.

Not sure what this is about, but laughter does make things better.

You know what else makes thing better, the Ultimate Weekend of Golf that you and your wife built into what it is now. Take a step back and smile at that

Haha I am walking 18 there today. I would be up for joining you depending on what time. You have my #

Say hi to my wife and let her know who you are.

Addition to my rant....wonderful lie I had after my 2nd on a decent length par 5 into the greenside bunker....
20130516_103824_zpsfad97ac2.jpg

20130516_103738_zps6d601b61.jpg

Had no idea she worked there? Is it partner of Painted Hills or something?

It is owned by the same guy. He also owns Falcon Lakes. And manages Stone Canyon.

She is there until Painted re-opens.

It is owned by the same guy. He also owns Falcon Lakes. And manages Stone Canyon.

She is there until Painted re-opens.

Oh ok. Makes sense. I will say hi if I see her. Who else was planning on playing with you tomorrow?

Not sure what this is about, but laughter does make things better.

You know what else makes thing better, the Ultimate Weekend of Golf that you and your wife built into what it is now. Take a step back and smile at that

Children being children buddy, but in the end, you are right.
And guess what dude, things like the Grandaddy are only going to be bigger and better.

Shhhh. Dont tell anybody this. That idea I had...Yeah its gonna happen. :D

Children being children buddy, but in the end, you are right.
And guess what dude, things like the Grandaddy are only going to be bigger and better.

Shhhh. Dont tell anybody this. That idea I had...Yeah its gonna happen. :D

Dude, dont worry, I wont tell a soul. I doubt anyone even sees this hehe.

Your dreams becoming reality is so much cooler than anything else those children could think up. In the end, they aren't even worth it. Enjoy the Ultimate Weekend of Golf, and enjoy the solice in knowing you were the first to do it and you do it best

That made me laugh out loud. Its just two guys talking right? Nobody is seeing this.
I think people are going to love it. Its Ultimate All Right. Fits in nicely.

That made me laugh out loud. Its just two guys talking right? Nobody is seeing this.
I think people are going to love it. Its Ultimate All Right. Fits in nicely.

I just figured you were using your superpowers to contain this convo only between us :alien:

As usual, I am excited to hear what you have planned. I sometimes wonder if you have a hamster running on a wheel inside your brain. I have to imagine he is working OT

I just figured you were using your superpowers to contain this convo only between us :alien:

As usual, I am excited to hear what you have planned. I sometimes wonder if you have a hamster running on a wheel inside your brain. I have to imagine he is working OT

Sadly, I am only good for a couple of ideas a year. The rest of the time, the hamster wheel just spins and nothing is going on. :D

Sadly, I am only good for a couple of ideas a year. The rest of the time, the hamster wheel just spins and nothing is going on. :D

This made me laugh. The only problem you have is dogging on the Blue Goddess Monster Energy drink

This made me laugh. The only problem you have is dogging on the Blue Goddess Monster Energy drink

I hears a rumor it is made of feet sweat and unicorn blood where as the paisley is unicorn blood and awesomeness

Hey guys, I heard through the Grapevine that JB might have a HUGE idea!!! Call me crazy, but I think it's ON like Donkey Kong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back