The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, without revealing too much about the case that I had to deal with today...

If you buy a $15,000-ish car and the dealership makes a mistake about the car's condition, you may be entitled to some compensation through the US civil litigation system. However, demanding well over $1Million for said car may not be realistic.
985k for mental anguish sounds about right

Also, without revealing too much about the case that I had to deal with today...

If you buy a $15,000-ish car and the dealership makes a mistake about the car's condition, you may be entitled to some compensation through the US civil litigation system. However, demanding well over $1Million for said car may not be realistic.

Pain and suffering dude. They will never be able to buy another used car again without traumatic results.

Mike and JRod may have another career waiting for them...

Poor Erin is battling a bad sore throat and fever on vacation right now. She was a trooper at Orlando today but I really hope she feels better in the next day or so to be able to enjoy the rest of the vacation.

Parts ordering. It takes about 12 months for everything to go through and actually get the parts to me, so I have to try and anticipate what I will need a year from now.

These summer classes are killing me. It doesn't help that it's a million degrees in this building.

my wrist is still bothering me. It's going to be a long weekend if this keeps up.

Parts ordering. It takes about 12 months for everything to go through and actually get the parts to me, so I have to try and anticipate what I will need a year from now.
Holy crap, what?! Why 12 months?

my wrist is still bothering me. It's going to be a long weekend if this keeps up.

ddec

See if you can see a Doctor, and maybe they can prescribe a Ibuprofen type gel called Voltaren Gel. Seems to work very well on joint issues, especially hands and feet. Probably because the skin is thinner there and the gel is absorbed better. If you can't let me know. I have some that I am not using now, and I can UPS it to you. Pain is no way to go through the outing!!

Some people are absolutely pathetic. I'm just not sure I'll be able to ignore things this time.

Some people are absolutely pathetic. I'm just not sure I'll be able to ignore things this time.

Just remember where you're going to be in just a few hours

Holy crap, what?! Why 12 months?

That's the government for you. By the time it goes through all the channels, that's how long it takes.

That's the government for you. By the time it goes through all the channels, that's how long it takes.

Ah, true. You farmers must absolutely love the fed.

Just remember where you're going to be in just a few hours

I do. But the snarky whining and trash talking is getting incredibly old.

I do. But the snarky whining and trash talking is getting incredibly old.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Just give them the have a nice day and move on.

Poor Erin is battling a bad sore throat and fever on vacation right now. She was a trooper at Orlando today but I really hope she feels better in the next day or so to be able to enjoy the rest of the vacation.

The fever went away quickly for me but the sore throat lasted a week. And that was with taking a few days off work and loading up on medicine, etc.

Think thoughts of Orlando. Golf, THPers, golf, clubs galore, more golf, beverages..

Dont stoop to their levels no matter how much you want to. You are better than that dude

Think thoughts of Orlando. Golf, THPers, golf, clubs galore, more golf, beverages..

Dont stoop to their levels no matter how much you want to. You are better than that dude

I'm not. Sorry but I am not sorry. Calling out Freddie for no reason is where I draw the line.

I'm not. Sorry but I am not sorry. Calling out Freddie for no reason is where I draw the line.

Hey that is fine man, you choose your battles, but there will be no winner in that. Its an argument in which both parties are going to leave still as upset/confused/whatever.

Ah, true. You farmers must absolutely love the fed.

Ah, I see what happened now. I'm ordering parts for my real job. The farm work is for after I get home and on my days off. No wonder I don't have time to get good at golf.

Just had to inform my staff of shift differential pay cuts. That sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back