The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant of the day private convo's in the rant thread! Oh and JB holding awesome seat ails and ideas to himself all to keep us hackers on edge!!!! :-D

Hey guys, I heard through the Grapevine that JB might have a HUGE idea!!! Call me crazy, but I think it's ON like Donkey Kong!

It's only a fact though, if the marshals have said it.

Hate playing golf by myself but might just do that today......or practice on the range. We'll see..........

I'd gladly play a round with you. Especially considering what I'm supposed to be doing.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Hate playing golf by myself but might just do that today......or practice on the range. We'll see..........

You have like 25 THPers within 50 miles of and you cant get one of them out for a round?? Stop being so intimidating and causing them to make 6s!

You have like 25 THPers within 50 miles of and you cant get one of them out for a round?? Stop being so intimidating and causing them to make 6s!

My rant is golf with Nate: he is an intimidating dude, you are right

Rant:
I'm not in Orlando.

I have not tried this yet Taylor..........nectar from the Gods?

I tried it last night. It's kind of gross.

Just found out Sam's cancelled my Dell Laptop because they were out of stock of the color of cover that I ordered (Blue). They also have purple, red and pink so I just re-ordered purple. Why the hell can't they just offer a black cover and be done with it? So now it's been ordered with the faster shipping, so hopefully it gets here by Tuesday.

My rant is JB being all hush-hush all the time.

Other than that, my swing was all over the place today. I'm trying to get it more vertical because I'm flat and it's making me come over the top.

My rant is JB being all hush-hush all the time.

Other than that, my swing was all over the place today. I'm trying to get it more vertical because I'm flat and it's making me come over the top.

Your swing is better than you think. Fix that space between your ears, good tempo and your money.

My rant, Cicadas are here. They are everywhere and it's only going to get worse.

Your swing is better than you think. Fix that space between your ears, good tempo and your money.
I just need to get away from the cut shots. I move over the top because I've got it more flat than normal and I'm swinging outside in.

I skipped out on my plans to head over to Orlando tonight for my fiance. Now she decided she is too tired. I'm a little annoyed by this.

I skipped out on my plans to head over to Orlando tonight for my fiance. Now she decided she is too tired. I'm a little annoyed by this.

I know some people you can hang out with in Orlando tonight Wake. There is going to be like 60 of them, all on the 11th floor restaurant/bar at Reunion.

I know some people you can hang out with in Orlando tonight Wake. There is going to be like 60 of them, all on the 11th floor restaurant/bar at Reunion.

Haha, that was the plan, come over and play some golf in the afternoon, then meetup followed by either couch crashing or snag a cheap hotel nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back