The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that KB.

So sorry KB, positive thoughts your way

Thoughts with you KB. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this Kelly. I remember your post a while back regarding your friend. Quite inspirational then and even more so now. Our thoughts are with you

Thoughts definitely go out KB, so sorry to hear that.

So sorry Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Kelly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Condolences Kelly!

Sorry for your loss KB. Prayers to you and her family.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My deepest condolences Kelly

Income taxes. Eff this. Wow, I'm so worse off than last year it isn't even funny.

Last edited:
Life is my rant. Trying to balance the highs with the lows when the lows outweigh the highs and take all the enjoyment out of the highs.

Life is my rant. Trying to balance the highs with the lows when the lows outweigh the highs and take all the enjoyment out of the highs.

It's difficult to focus on the positives when the negatives seem to overwhelm. You have my number if you need to talk, brother.

Income taxes. Eff this. Wow, I'm so worse off than last year it isn't even funny.

Same here. Looks like my raise also threw me into another tax bracket....have to find some deductions and fast.

Just spent 5 minutes on the floor, unable to move, after cranking my knee into the corner of a bed-side table.... blood... pain... awesome....

The chemical solution I'm using for the pre skin cancer cells (actinic keratosis)on my face has me looking like I was in a fight with a chain saw :beat-up:. It feels like a bunch of fire ants on a mission. The skin will look as clean and smooth as a baby's butt once the healing is complete but dayuuummmm it hurts right now :crying:.

Please use your sun block lotion this summer!!!

OG, are you using that as an excuse/cover up for KellyBo whooping you?

I've had an upper respiratory bug for a week now. My voice is completely gone today. I think I am slowly getting out of it, but it hasn't been much fun

I've had an upper respiratory bug for a week now. My voice is completely gone today. I think I am slowly getting out of it, but it hasn't been much fun

Drink lots of hot tee with honey to help sooth your throat. Hope its on its last leg and you get better

School network is down. Not having Internet is whatever, I'll get by. The issue is they ask us to keep all of our notes and such on the network drives and we have to print through the network as well, weeeeeeeeell that's a little difficult WHEN THE NETWORK IS DOWN!

Book work for all today it appears.

I just lost $2,000 because one of my manufacturers missed a delivery on a 4mo old order............

I know that kids in my classroom are SPED, but today they are just trying my patience. It's one thing to not understand a concept, but purposeful defiance is not ok. Hate being firm and making a kid cry, but Sometimes it is necessary.

I just realized my iPad2 has a cracked screen in the corner!! I suspect a certain 2yr old is the culprit, but will never know for sure....off to research how much replacing the screen will cost.....

OG, are you using that as an excuse/cover up for KellyBo whooping you?

Just saw this and nope, I believe I could take her to the woodshed right now with her back all stoved up and stuff. :D

I just realized my iPad2 has a cracked screen in the corner!! I suspect a certain 2yr old is the culprit, but will never know for sure....off to research how much replacing the screen will cost.....

As much the iPad itself would be is my guess.

Rant: I am so tired I can NOT stay awake. If I go to sleep now though, I won't be able to sleep tonight. :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back