The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, why the heck is the intro of Dexter so long.....

We tend to binge watch it a season at a time... currently mid Season 5 after watching season 4 - 5 in the past 2 days.... thats a lot of fast forwarding on my PVR lol.

My wife threw away my replacement club tag for my Game Golf system. All of her crap is still in the same area, but my little red tag needed to go in the trash.

My wife threw away my replacement club tag for my Game Golf system. All of her crap is still in the same area, but my little red tag needed to go in the trash.

I'm not using the the extras at the moment, you want me to send you one?

I'm not using the the extras at the moment, you want me to send you one?

I have two extra. They sent a readdressed return envelope so qa could evaluate the bad tag I was sent. Just wanted to make sure I sent the bad one back.

I hate when my phone tells me how many more hours when I set my alarm. 3 hours and 35 minutes to be exact, but who's counting

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well after the battery problem for Jen's car, I now need a headlight bulb for mine.....it is always one thing after another

Back spasms started Sunday and are progressively getting worse. Trying to get into the chiro/masseuse today after work. Timing of this is not good....I got golf to play!

Back spasms started Sunday and are progressively getting worse. Trying to get into the chiro/masseuse today after work. Timing of this is not good....I got golf to play!

Get better quickly. You know why...:D

Get better quickly. You know why...:D

I know...and I WILL. Never been so motivated to get rid of this crap. Haha

Hope you get it taken acre of #Cookie.

JM

Leaving 80+ degree paradise for NJ where the forecast for Thursday is rain and snow.

Leaving 80+ degree paradise for NJ where the forecast for Thursday is rain and snow.

Coming home from a good vacation always is a bummer. But hopefully the winter will be short for us...wishful thinking, I know...

Dev,
Know why you met all of those people from OH and nobody from FL?
Well, you know...

Dev,
Know why you met all of those people from OH and nobody from FL?
Well, you know...

virtual negative rep added

My breaks are starting to grind on my car. No bueno

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Never thought I'd post here, but it might be very therapeutic. Was cut off today by a guy in a green Toyota Tundra so bad I almost hit him. When I laid on the horn he slammed on breaks, put it park and came back to discuss it. He screamed obscenities and challenged me to get out of the car. After telling him he really wouldn't want that and to get back into his car and drive he punched my driver side window twice. I pulled out my cell phone to capture this beautiful specimen of inbreeding and he got back into his truck. I was only able to take a picture of his license plate as he drove off. I hope he has a great day as I will knowing I was able to handle the situation rationally and not have to explain to my wife and 2 year old son why I had to spend the day behind bars after beating an ignorant, hot head within an inch of his life because he doesn't know how to drive. There, I do feel better.uploadfromtaptalk1389707754507.jpg

Never thought I'd post here, but it might be very therapeutic. Was cut off today by a guy in a green Toyota Tundra so bad I almost hit him. When I laid on the horn he slammed on breaks, put it park and came back to discuss it. He screamed obscenities and challenged me to get out of the car. After telling him he really wouldn't want that and to get back into his car and drive he punched my driver side window twice. I pulled out my cell phone to capture this beautiful specimen of inbreeding and he got back into his truck. I was only able to take a picture of his license plate as he drove off. I hope he has a great day as I will knowing I was able to handle the situation rationally and not have to explain to my wife and 2 year old son why I had to spend the day behind bars after beating an ignorant, hot head within an inch of his life because he doesn't know how to drive. There, I do feel better.View attachment 12517

Had a similar situation happen once, except I was in the car with my wife and 3 boys. The guy actually reached behind the seat of his truck and grabbed a tire iron. I reached into the center console and grabbed my 38, stepped out and simply said "If you keep walking, it's going to turn out to be a bad day for both us".

Never thought I'd post here, but it might be very therapeutic. Was cut off today by a guy in a green Toyota Tundra so bad I almost hit him. When I laid on the horn he slammed on breaks, put it park and came back to discuss it. He screamed obscenities and challenged me to get out of the car. After telling him he really wouldn't want that and to get back into his car and drive he punched my driver side window twice. I pulled out my cell phone to capture this beautiful specimen of inbreeding and he got back into his truck. I was only able to take a picture of his license plate as he drove off. I hope he has a great day as I will knowing I was able to handle the situation rationally and not have to explain to my wife and 2 year old son why I had to spend the day behind bars after beating an ignorant, hot head within an inch of his life because he doesn't know how to drive. There, I do feel better.View attachment 12517

Woosa bro! I would have been heated. Way to handle the situation and let that guy act like an idiot. I would place a call to the sheriffs office.

You are a bigger man than me. I would have pulled my pistol out.

Hopefully the law will handle this idiot for you.

I know...and I WILL. Never been so motivated to get rid of this crap. Haha
You better get better soon dude. I mean, like, NOW.

You are a bigger man than me. I would have pulled my pistol out.

Hopefully the law will handle this idiot for you.

That's what I'm hoping too mikeg_74. 10 years ago this guy would still be asleep in the back of his own truck, but as a husband and father there's no way that is even remotely an option. My mindset is better and I'm better for it.

You better get better soon dude. I mean, like, NOW.

Trying...pretty damn miserable right now. Can't arch my back at all...can't stand up straight. Looks like I'm trying to bow my chest out and that I have a stick in my a$$ when I walk.

Hoping to get into see someone tonight that can help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back