The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVDs which don't allow you to fast forward past advertisements.

Sorry about your grandmother Alex.

F$&k cancer, found out my Grandma has pancreatic cancer and I'm visiting her and it's just so hard seeing her the way that she looks now...

Using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for your grandma, you and your family.

Alex, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma dude.
Cancer Sucks. Plain. And. Simple.

OITW, sorry to hear about your grandma. That sucks. Eff Cancer that's for sure. You'll be in my thoughts!

Sorry to hear about your grandma.

For anyone that lives in the northeast, they know how rare it is to be able to play golf in late December. Yesterday and today both playable weather days, courses open, and I couldn't take advantage on either day. Back to 30°F and cooler starting tomorrow. Probably won't get another chance til March or April :mad:

Alex, sorry to hear about your grandmother. F cancer.

Cancer can suck it.

So sorry to hear that, Alex. Cancer sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My father passed away from Pancreatic Cancer so I feel your anger and frustration.

Cancer is awful. Pancreatic moreso. Sorry to hear.
Try to enjoy your time with your grandmother.
My dad has rare skin cancer which spreads thru nerves to his brain, doesn't want any more surgery. His call, I don't think he will change his decision.

nothing in comparison to what others are going through so just a quick #firstworldproblem rant. Poorly planned family vacation is off to a horrendous start. been in orlando since 830ish this morning and have had multiple issues with the rented house and the follow on place that was given as the alternative. the one good thing is the hard ponder for moving to tampa is in full effect.

I think I need glasses. Growing up I had incredible vision. Now, I hit anything more than a pitching wedge and I lose the ball 3/4 of the way to it landing.

I also really can't see at night driving--especially if it's raining. I just go really fast then in case I hit something…

Rant: I forgot how to play golf. HHJJ: I teed it up with THPers today. So I guess it balances itself out.

I think I need glasses. Growing up I had incredible vision. Now, I hit anything more than a pitching wedge and I lose the ball 3/4 of the way to it landing.

I also really can't see at night driving--especially if it's raining. I just go really fast then in case I hit something…

This has me laughing...unfortunately.

Ugh. Vehicle trouble on our way home, ended up turning around and limped our turd of a truck to a shop. It's fixed, we are back where we started, my wallet is much lighter, and we try again tomorrow.
Now we have to drive in a snow storm tomorrow and I'm going to miss the Lions game. This day has sucked.

My son's birthday was today (he's 1) and while it was a great day, he now has a 104.4 fever. We are to take him to the ER if it reaches 105, so are just sitting around trying to keep him comfortable. I hate flu season.

My son's birthday was today (he's 1) and while it was a great day, he now has a 104.4 fever. We are to take him to the ER if it reaches 105, so are just sitting around trying to keep him comfortable. I hate flu season.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way, PGG. Hope he gets to feeling better soon. The flu does suck.

Hope your little guy feels better soon. That's a crummy end to his birthday.

The Official Rant of the Day

Boy can I relate Pete. The one good thing about losing 30 yards off my driver the past couple years, it's easier to see where it lands :)

nothing in comparison to what others are going through so just a quick #firstworldproblem rant. Poorly planned family vacation is off to a horrendous start. been in orlando since 830ish this morning and have had multiple issues with the rented house and the follow on place that was given as the alternative. the one good thing is the hard ponder for moving to tampa is in full effect.

Boy hate to see the vacation starting that way Eric. Hope it gets worked out and you can start having a good time.

Spurred on by your ponder of Tampa, I brought it up to Michelle today, she wasn't totally against the idea.......at RETIREMENT .....damn that's a long way off :(

Thanks guys. He finally fell asleep, so we're hoping his fever breaks in the next couple hours. Anything over 103 is a little disconcerting, so I'm optimistic that will go down now, even though a long night is inevitable.

I need them, have them and hate them. They help crisp things up for distances and help me read the fine print but I can't get used to progressives.

Thanks guys. He finally fell asleep, so we're hoping his fever breaks in the next couple hours. Anything over 103 is a little disconcerting, so I'm optimistic that will go down now, even though a long night is inevitable.

Happy birthday to your son. Sorry to hear he's got that fever. Hope it keeps going down.

When you purchase something from ebay and the seller doesn't hold up to what there listing says and you have to start a resolution! I hate ebay... Sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back