The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

You drunk sir? :angel:

Nope, just anti serious.

Though the Gma in law just showed up, so the drinking begins now to drown that out.

You have lizard squad and Finest squad both doing attacks trying to one up each other all the while attacking each other as well. I dont understand why they do this it proves nothing and they get nothing out of it.

You have lizard squad and Finest squad both doing attacks trying to one up each other all the while attacking each other as well. I dont understand why they do this it proves nothing and they get nothing out of it.

Scumbags will be scumbags.

People who get enjoyment out of ruining childrens (and grown children<<<<<) fun are the worst. It's christmas for petes sake.

Lizard squad will roll you keyboard warriors

Oh Lord, my wife's grandfather is discussing the Brown and Garner situations. I can't get away.

Oh Lord, my wife's grandfather is discussing the Brown and Garner situations. I can't get away.
Oh boy. Sorry.

Currently in bed sweating like a fiend thanks to a fever. Sons first Christmas too. Yay.

That sucks, man. I hope you feel better soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently in bed sweating like a fiend thanks to a fever. Sons first Christmas too. Yay.

That sucks! Get well soon.

Just caught up and saw these. Seems like everyone has been sick lately.

Exactly how I planned spending Christmas eve. Cleaning vomit out of my daughters bed and our bed. This year can't end fast enough. I am so sick of this.

Was in the same boat last weekend. Hope she felt better for Christmas day.

Hope you feel better, buddy.

Last edited:

Thanks guys. Spent the day hopped up on DayQuil. Mildly functional. Hope the kidlet doesn't get my crud. Time to sweat it out again. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Last edited:
Sony is still broke.

Neat.

Xbox live was up.

I hope these guys grow up and get jobs, but I doubt it.

F$&k cancer, found out my Grandma has pancreatic cancer and I'm visiting her and it's just so hard seeing her the way that she looks now...

Using Tapatalk

Cancer sucks man, my condolences.

I am still sick as a dog. Fever keeps going up each day. FML. Guess I need to see a doc tomorrow.

The worst part though was missing out on an opportunity to tee it up with THPers today. Boo.

F$&k cancer, found out my Grandma has pancreatic cancer and I'm visiting her and it's just so hard seeing her the way that she looks now...

Using Tapatalk

Wife just lost her uncle to this.

Best of wishes to you and your family .

Using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it OITW, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cancer sucks man, my condolences.

I am still sick as a dog. Fever keeps going up each day. FML. Guess I need to see a doc tomorrow.

The worst part though was missing out on an opportunity to tee it up with THPers today. Boo.

Hey Doc, go see a Doc! feel better dude, mine started the same way and before I knew it I had pneumonia in a bad way.

Using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that Alex. F cancer.

Using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear this Alex. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Using Tapatalk

sorry for your Grandmother Alex, i'll be thinking about you and your family

Using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear, Alex. There are few things worse than seeing a family member go through something like that.

My eyes, back, and head hurts. Other than that we just made it to Ponte Verde and about to take my girl swimming. #CantBeConsideredATotalRant

Using Tapatalk

Sorry about your Grandma. It truly does suck and it has hit myself and other close family members . My thoughts are with your family.

So sorry to hear that Alex. Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back