The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is one of those days, just saying. Want the day to be over with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Dustin. I guess you might be one of the few looking forward to Monday then :)

Sorry to hear Dustin. I guess you might be one of the few looking forward to Monday then :)

It runs deeper then that, hopefully it changes soon

It runs deeper then that, hopefully it changes soon

Sorry to hear. You got my info reach out if you need an ear.

Sorry to hear. You got my info reach out if you need an ear.

Will do Rob, I really appreciate it. I am always happy but today it hit me hard and it's tough. Thanks again

Thursday night we made the trek to my wife's home town. Her mother had been admitted to hospital on Tuesday. Full blown kidney and liver failure being the prognosis. On all sorts of machines and a ventilator when we finally got in to see her. Saturday night we lost her.

The strength that my wife and her father have displayed, be it a brave face or not, is incredible. I don't know how they are managing to hold themselves together.

My rant, is that because we are in the midst of all of the lead up to IVF, that we cannot be closer to her father in this time. We have had to come home today, so that the wife can make the journey for yet another doctor's appointment on Monday.

Sorry for your loss and your having to leave Braddman. Thoughts out to your family.

The idea of heading back to NY/NJ tomorrow and having to deal with the weather again.

The idea of heading back to NY/NJ tomorrow and having to deal with the weather again.
No clue about down there, but we have another foot and a half of snow through tomorrow night here in Albany.

I'm starting to think it's……you. :alien thingy:

No clue about down there, but we have another foot and a half of snow through tomorrow night here in Albany.

I'm starting to think it's……you. :alien thingy:

It does seem to occur every time I'm headed that way.

Wish I Could Get People To move

Hopefully you had a good refreshing weekend my friend!

That we did. Relaxing enough...now back to the grind.

Thursday night we made the trek to my wife's home town. Her mother had been admitted to hospital on Tuesday. Full blown kidney and liver failure being the prognosis. On all sorts of machines and a ventilator when we finally got in to see her. Saturday night we lost her.

The strength that my wife and her father have displayed, be it a brave face or not, is incredible. I don't know how they are managing to hold themselves together.

My rant, is that because we are in the midst of all of the lead up to IVF, that we cannot be closer to her father in this time. We have had to come home today, so that the wife can make the journey for yet another doctor's appointment on Monday.

I wish you guys the best. Safe travels and try to keep spirits up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're getting another foot and a half to two feet of snow here. Supposed to go skiing at the end of the week, but just looked at the weather and one forecast had it not getting above zero all weekend.

What good is this snow if I can't do anything with it?

I very rarely rant, but after my back x-rays, I need to. I've know for a few years that I carry the gene for Ankylosing Spondylitis-which is the straightening of the spine- but it wasn't until this week that I saw it up-close and personal. All curvature in my spine is gone... Even in my neck. The vertebrae are squaring and it's not looking good. I'm just pissed, a little bit. I can't run very much or shoot hoops at all because the pressures just pound the bottom of my spine. No cures, just shots to help alleviate some of the issues associated with the disease. I couldn't believe the pics... Anyway, just needed to rant!

I effn hate thieves, cheats and lyers. I don't think there is anyone worse in the world.

Come on, who doesn't love the freezing rain and a wintry mix? :banghead:

I effn hate thieves, cheats and lyers. I don't think there is anyone worse in the world.

And all too often all three traits are found in the same person.

I am beginning to despise Kanye west, what a waste of pro creation.

I very rarely rant, but after my back x-rays, I need to. I've know for a few years that I carry the gene for Ankylosing Spondylitis-which is the straightening of the spine- but it wasn't until this week that I saw it up-close and personal. All curvature in my spine is gone... Even in my neck. The vertebrae are squaring and it's not looking good. I'm just pissed, a little bit. I can't run very much or shoot hoops at all because the pressures just pound the bottom of my spine. No cures, just shots to help alleviate some of the issues associated with the disease. I couldn't believe the pics... Anyway, just needed to rant!

Hang in there. Back pain sucks for sure.

JM

More freakin' snow. I've already shoveled once, and I'm about to head out and clear off the driveway again so I can go have some bloodwork done (routine stuff) before work. And of course I have to be fasting for the bloodwork, so I'm starving as it is and the shoveling is just making me hungrier.

More freakin' snow. I've already shoveled once, and I'm about to head out and clear off the driveway again so I can go have some bloodwork done (routine stuff) before work. And of course I have to be fasting for the bloodwork, so I'm starving as it is and the shoveling is just making me hungrier.

Hang in there buddy.

Hang in there buddy.

Thanks man.

You know we've had enough snow when the wife, who is loathe to be too far from her family, wonders out loud what it might be like to live in the Carolinas.

Thanks man.

You know we've had enough snow when the wife, who is loathe to be too far from her family, wonders out loud what it might be like to live in the Carolinas.

Living in the Carolinas is nice dude, all my family is up North and we travel a few times a year to visit then go home to a warmer place. Hang in there dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back