The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was running late for work this morning so instead of making breakfast, I figured I'd just stop and pick something up at McDonald's. When I pulled through the drive through, they still had the dinner menu on the board. I mentioned it to the lady over the speaker, she said that if I wanted to see the breakfast selections, I could back up and go through the other line instead. Of course, there were 6 cars behind me, so that wasn't really an option. I ordered and then pulled around to the window. After a 10 minute wait for a sausage biscuit, they brought me the wrong coffee so I had to park and go in, where I saw the sign with the franchise owner's name and phone number so I decided to give him a call. The phone rang a few times and it took me to a message that said his voice mailbox was full, so obviously not a single person in that establishment really cares.

These are the same people who think they deserve $15 an hour.

I could have given you my sausage biscuit I got last week when I ordered a sausage Mcmuffin.

At least they had the coffee right. At 5:45 am that's vital :)

It's funny when you think about it. The premise of the site is a bunch of guys talking sports....and vacuums haha.

It really is funny. But a good thing.

She now ask me "what so they say on the web site about......(fill in the blank in many items).

I think it's neat she refers to it as "THE Website" like she knows it doesn't even need to be called by name.

SaA

40+ cm of snow over night, still blizzard like conditions. Entire province has shut down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

40+ cm of snow over night, still blizzard like conditions. Entire province has shut down.

And meanwhile sky resorts are closing early this year in CA because the lack of it. Crazy world we live in. You'll get to play golf around June at this rate.

And meanwhile sky resorts are closing early this year in CA because the lack of it. Crazy world we live in. You'll get to play golf around June at this rate.

It is crazy. Whistler in Vancouver is similar, barely anything.

I went to work yesterday to regrip some clubs and there was a solid 2 feet down before the storm last night.

System administrator has blocked THP at work......wth

That is craziness. Nothing but grass and blue skies here.

ec1_zpsbl7vygic.gif

I hope they never track my usage times at work. THP would definitely stand out. I may get a talking to if that ever happens. Good thing I'm in IT :)

Funny thing is all other golf related forums are good to go so I'm wondering if it is the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they never track my usage times at work. THP would definitely stand out. I may get a talking to if that ever happens. Good thing I'm in IT :)

Lol ya but compared to the amount of YouTube that other people watch I shouldn't even move the needle lol

New commission plan rolled out with all kinds of verbiage I'm not comfortable with.

Really, you want me to sign away my wife's right to commissions due to me if I die? Really, somebody thought this as a good idea?

I could have given you my sausage biscuit I got last week when I ordered a sausage Mcmuffin.

At least they had the coffee right. At 5:45 am that's vital :)
You know if you pay those people $15 and hour they would be able to get your order right more often.

You know if you pay those people $15 and hour they would be able to get your order right more often.
Well, most likely you will end up with $15 an hour type employees and the bums will be out of work.

$15 to serve fast food. HMMMMMMMM...I don't think so
Well, most likely you will end up with $15 an hour type employees and the bums will be out of work.

Funny thing is all other golf related forums are good to go so I'm wondering if it is the name.

Try going to THPGolf.com Not sure it works or if it just redirects you, but worth a shot.

Try going to THPGolf.com Not sure it works or if it just redirects you, but worth a shot.

Just tried and re directed me and still blocked it.

That is very rant worthy.

Here's a shot in the dark. Try typing hackers paradise in Google and click on the link through the search results.

I have had that work at other places that blocked fantasy sites because of "gaming" labeling.

SaA

I tried that also. I've already gone to IT and asked wth but the manager who blocked it isn't here right now. I'm already filling out the paperwork for getting it unblocked. Lol

I tried that also. I've already gone to IT and asked wth but the manager who blocked it isn't here right now. I'm already filling out the paperwork for getting it unblocked. Lol

Tell him tapatalk is not nearly as fast as a computer, therefore he is slowing down your work production by blocking it :)

$15 to serve fast food. HMMMMMMMM...I don't think so
Here in switzerland it's 25 an hour.

My rant is the Demonstration against the opening of the New european central bank headquarters in my hometown. Actually it's not that people are against it but it got really violent and I heard 90 Police /fire Officers have been injured.
Some of my best friends are with the Police and they said it felt like a Civil war.

Victory!!! Site is unblocked!

You must have showed him/her the incredible calendar of 2015 THP events. That probably did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back