The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now wondering if using Tapatalk on my surface shows all my time out on THP. Compared to opening the browser and going to the website. Between that and Twitter, oof I'll be the one getting a talking too next Thursday..,.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no quiz to get on the internet in this world. I wonder how that would change if there was. :bulgy-eyes:

There is no quiz to get on the internet in this world. I wonder how that would change if there was. :bulgy-eyes:

I think we tried to come up with that solution at the PGA Show. Still need to work out the kinks.

Should be a quiz to vote before a quiz to get on the internet

Walked into Nevada Bob's/Sport Chek today, wanting some solf shoes.

Selection is very small, all of the TW line is gone, no Lunar Controls either. No higher end Adidas either...... 4 days ago they had all sorts of TW and Lunar Controls. Today none.

Do you have any TW or Lunar Controls I ask the saleswoman..... "Only what is on the wall".... how about any of these.."Only what is on the wall. But we have new things arriving daily!!"

Thats good, I won't be back.

Sitting in acute care waiting to be seen. I think I have strep. This sucks. I have tickets for NCAA games in Omaha this weekend. Lovely timing.

Sorry to hear Jake. Strep sucks. I don't get sick often, but when I do, it's usually strep.

Sitting in acute care waiting to be seen. I think I have strep. This sucks. I have tickets for NCAA games in Omaha this weekend. Lovely timing.

Sorry to hear that P4B. I was supposed to play in my first tournament of the year today but instead had to go to the doctor and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I've been sick as a dog this week.

Had a mechanic quit with no notice Monday morning. Have two guys off right now and am absolutely short handed. Been working double time to cover everything so I can keep everything caught up.

Freaking exhausted.

Had a mechanic quit with no notice Monday morning. Have two guys off right now and am absolutely short handed. Been working double time to cover everything so I can keep everything caught up.

Freaking exhausted.

I know a guy.......,.

On call.
Drove to the other side of the state to do something a fellow tech put off for a few days, only to show up when he just left....

Seriously don't like the person I have been for a couple weeks (just negative towards too much) and I don't think this is gonna help.

But I do look forward to unloading tomorrow on this guy!

No I'm stuck at bowling tonight so I pick it up tomorrow

Can't wait To hear how you like it

I'm stressed out. My wife will be having surgery in a couple of weeks with a 2-3 week recovery. She's had some other med issues in the past that could be an issue with this so I'm nervous as hell. I'm also the chairman of a golf tourney that is in 2 months and I am getting no feedback from the others who are supposed to be getting sponsors and golfers. Lastly, my wife's company completely revised their commission structure so she'll be making 60% what she's made the last few years. I need a few drinks and some good sleep.

Oh ya and I forgot to mention that she is heading to court today to fight a ticket she was given a couple of months ago for texting while driving, something she was not doing. Oh and the Dr office just called to let us know what we owe tomorrow at the consult. FML

And now the furnace isn't turning on this morning.

Icing on the cake was getting home today only to get a call from my credit card company about some fraudulent activity on my card. Thank god they caught it immediately.

People that 1) think we make stuff up, 2) think I'm "in the pocket" of someone, and 3) hide behind their keyboards through anonymous comments.

People that 1) think we make stuff up, 2) think I'm "in the pocket" of someone, and 3) hide behind their keyboards through anonymous comments.

I heart Jamesman.

Don't let that ish bother you.

Plus, pockets are awesome. I have many shirts that show how awesome pockets are.

I heart Jamesman.

Don't let that ish bother you.

Plus, pockets are awesome. I have many shirts that show how awesome pockets are.

Its just funny and aggravating at times. Yeah, sure, I put all these hours of my time testing things just to make **** up and appease people. LAME.

Its just funny and aggravating at times. Yeah, sure, I put all these hours of my time testing things just to make **** up and appease people. LAME.

Obviously those people have not spent time with you, NOR have the taken the time to read your reviews.

Jealousy gets people no where! Envy is the food of evil, and ignorance is cancerous

Don't let em bring you down JMan. You do a hell of a job. Some people are just jealous I swear.

James. Keep doin what you do. 99,9% of us appreciate what you do. We know the sweat and hard work that goes into the reviews.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426732120.885820.jpg

Wish it was my pocket #grandaddy

Leaving early tomorrow for NJ for a friends wedding, my girlfriend can't find anything she wants to wear at home. So we're at the mall. And she still can't find anything. Sweet baby Jeebus, kill me now. I still have to eat and finish packing. PICK A DAMN DRESS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back