The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that replacement is the only way to go. Just need to talk to the wife and mom's to figure out when. I'll be home for 4 weeks and no golf for 3 months. Looks like July 2th ill be back on the lynx.

Welcome to the bionic society buddy. I've heard the hip replacement surgery is highly successful and well worth the few months off. Let me know how it goes as I will be heading down that road sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hat to hear that the panda will now be the bionic panda but I hope it make life better for you

I was told that replacement is the only way to go. Just need to talk to the wife and mom's to figure out when. I'll be home for 4 weeks and no golf for 3 months. Looks like July 2th ill be back on the lynx.

Best wishes with that process, Freddie.

I will say, my uncle had a replacement done about 10 years ago. Guy came out of it absolutely crushing the ball after he was all healed up. Plays 3-4 times a week and it has held up extremely well. Says he wished he did it sooner. And technology has improved greatly since then.

Dude, Freddie. Go get it done ASAP. Do NOT put it off. You will thank me later.

Best wishes with that process, Freddie.

I will say, my uncle had a replacement done about 10 years ago. Guy came out of it absolutely crushing the ball after he was all healed up. Plays 3-4 times a week and it has held up extremely well. Says he wished he did it sooner. And technology has improved greatly since then.

I was just telling him the same thing. My mother-in-law had her hip replaced about 7 years ago and said she wished she did it sooner too. She was back playing tennis in about a month, and has never felt better.

Sorry to hear it, Freddie. Hopefully you will come back better than ever.

Sorry to hear that Freddie. Was hoping the resurfacing would be the way to go for awhile. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sorry about the hip Freddie. My sister and a best friend have been down this path. I know it sucks to be out of commission and away from golf like this but if your experience is like theirs this will be a life altering improvement like you can't imagine.

Finding out my entire order is on back order....sucks.

Having to work during March Madness is pretty stupid.

Should be a National Holiday...

The trap is set. We found the burrow and hopefully this little sucker is caught by the morning. He made a nice little home for himself under our house near the air conditioner. The guy came out and said this is the worst he has seen. He would have thought we had a wild pig out there with how bad it was.

The trap is set. We found the burrow and hopefully this little sucker is caught by the morning. He made a nice little home for himself under our house near the air conditioner. The guy came out and said this is the worst he has seen. He would have thought we had a wild pig out there with how bad it was.

Good luck! Do you have any pics? Really curious to see the damage this thing has done. We don't have anything like this up our way.

Good luck! Do you have any pics? Really curious to see the damage this thing has done. We don't have anything like this up our way.

I haven't taken any pictures. I am not sure they would come out on camera. Picture tiny little divots all throughout your yard and holes 2-5 inches wide and equally (if not longer) deep. The ENTIRE yard is like that!

An office I support went out and purchased one of their own multifunction printer. I told them, that by doing so, there is very limited support to what my office can do for them because they are not using one of our machines. So if it doesn't want to play nice with out network and our equipment, that's not going to be on the top of my priority list. 3 days in a row now they have been having trouble with it. Each day the conversation starts, I know you can't support this but.... Just driving me crazy.

An office I support went out and purchased one of their own multifunction printer. I told them, that by doing so, there is very limited support to what my office can do for them because they are not using one of our machines. So if it doesn't want to play nice with out network and our equipment, that's not going to be on the top of my priority list. 3 days in a row now they have been having trouble with it. Each day the conversation starts, I know you can't support this but.... Just driving me crazy.

Reminds me of the Office Episode when Sabre comes in, but the song is pronounced Saab Bray.

Good grief that second picture looks like 6-7yds in front of a driving range. Here's hoping you see the little jerk in the morning stuck in his trap

When I was in high school we had the exact same thing. My bathroom happened to be right next to the A/C unit, and in the middle of the night I could hear what sounded like scratching on the other side of the bathtub. Freaked me out.

Good grief that second picture looks like 6-7yds in front of a driving range. Here's hoping you see the little jerk in the morning stuck in his trap

I have to go check it in the morning and call the guy back. Thank goodness there are services like this, no matter how expensive, because this is just not a job I could do on my own. He had a pregnant raccoon in the back of his truck that he retrieved from someone's attic.

I have to go check it in the morning and call the guy back. Thank goodness there are services like this, no matter how expensive, because this is just not a job I could do on my own. He had a pregnant raccoon in the back of his truck that he retrieved from someone's attic.

And your husband is even less brave.

When I was in high school we had the exact same thing. My bathroom happened to be right next to the A/C unit, and in the middle of the night I could hear what sounded like scratching on the other side of the bathtub. Freaked me out.

The guy said their favorite place to burrow is near the outside air conditioner. There is something about it that they really like.

I just hope it's just the one. I read these suckers can have up to 8 babies!

The guy said their favorite place to burrow is near the outside air conditioner. There is something about it that they really like.

I just hope it's just the one. I read these suckers can have up to 8 babies!

I could swear they filled ours in with concrete and even planted chicken wire under the sod for a few feet around the unit to discourage burrowing.

I could swear they filled ours in with concrete and even planted chicken wire under the sod for a few feet around the unit to discourage burrowing.

He said he will do the same thing once we know we caught all of them.

The destruction is so bad, he honestly thought we had a wild pig on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back