The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I wish I could crinkle my nose or something and Gatorade would appear.

Probably too late but defizzed 7up and Jello Water if you can't keep anything down.

I know you're on a no sugar diet but you don't wanna get hypoglycemic.

Rain. Its cramping my plans for 36 and practice time again today.

I've developed a real dislike for the stuff this year. More so than usual.
I'm happy to be drought free for the first time in 6 years around here, but its getting ridiculous.

I'm happy to be drought free for the first time in 6 years around here, but its getting ridiculous.

Yah it's always feast or famine. Hell by September we'll probably be begging for the stuff.

Yah it's always feast or famine. Hell by September we'll probably be begging for the stuff.
For sure, I think this is my pennance for bitching about it being too hot to walk yesterday hahaha

Got about an hour of sleep last night. Head is pounding, throat hurts, body is aching and I keep going back and forth between hot and cold.

Not feeling better at all so I am going to miss work. I don't normally get sick so this sucks

Probably too late but defizzed 7up and Jello Water if you can't keep anything down.

I know you're on a no sugar diet but you don't wanna get hypoglycemic.

Mward was beyond kind and brought me some Gatorade and soup yesterday and the Gatorade saved me.

Mward was beyond kind and brought me some Gatorade and soup yesterday and the Gatorade saved me.
He's a good egg.

Hope you're doing better GG.

He's a good egg.

Hope you're doing better GG.

I can't thank him enough for doing that for me. I honestly couldn't take two steps without getting sick, there was no way I could make it to the store and back. The Gatorade was a godsend. I haven't been sick since I started drinking it.

After I take Ellie in for surgery I will come home and attempt to eat some soup.

glad you are feeling better GG.

I LOVE orange juice but man it gives me the worst heart burn! I hate thinking I have to take a acid reducer every time I want some OJ or pizza.

I feel your pain... fruit juices in general kill me! One thing that bothers me the most - anything caffeinated. Weird, but true.

I figured we would have been by now. But when you watch some of your recorded shows from April and May and the little weather blurbs they have during commercials sound like they could be today, you know it sucks.

How do you lose a $&?@!#% tractor?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This week has been horrible here. Rain Monday, Tuesday, then thunder and lightning today. Hoping to not have to cancel tomorrow as well.

I feel your pain, man.

Being from Seattle this is what comes to mind when hearing about playing in the rain...

You should YouTube your drive to the course. I hear that's recommended :/

Explain?

Oh. Nothing huge. I found it. Just wasted an hour of my day driving around several of the orchards because my genius future brother in law couldn't remember where he put one of our front loading tractors.

My right ear bud for my headphones is working intermittently. Its annoying when I turn my head and the music stops playing in it. I now have to rest the wire against my keyboard for it to make the connection to play through the right side. Looks like it's time for a new pair of head phones.

Oh. Nothing huge. I found it. Just wasted an hour of my day driving around several of the orchards because my genius future brother in law couldn't remember where he put one of our front loading tractors.

Oh that's annoying as all get out

Oh that's annoying as all get out

Good news is that with that guy being in the family, I'll always be the favorite son in law.

I think I got some bad food when we went out to breakfast. My stomach is very unhappy.

I hate migraines. That is all.

Just when I tonight the tile work was done...nope buddy messed up and now kitchen floor has to be redone (he pays cost) and the guest bathroom needs fixing (his cost again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back