The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
One week left before my daughter heads back to AZ. Going to be spending a lot of time with her over the next week, but her absence is already in my mind. Trying to not let it bring me down.

Just when I tonight the tile work was done...nope buddy messed up and now kitchen floor has to be redone (he pays cost) and the guest bathroom needs fixing (his cost again)
Ouch, is this his trade? He might want to consider another one.

Ouch, is this his trade? He might want to consider another one.

the only mistake he made was in a decision in the kitchen. The rest are the sub contractors fault. First sub had attitude issue and got pissed during first week so my buddy let him go as it wasn't the first issue he had with the guy. 2nd sub sent guys that were slow, lazy to an extent and two of three weren't great. I had a feeling there was going to be a issue with the guest bath but wanted to give benefit of the doubt. When we checked things this morning he found some issues and mistakes they made.

i will be working with him to help with his time management issues and how to improve that so he can better manage multiple jobs and not run around like a chicken with his head cutoff.

Standing in a huge line for Bobtail ice cream in front of two typical, very obvious, former sorority girls that literally did not shut their pie holes for 30 minutes in line. Continually bumping into me in line. Smh. I finally turned to the girl that had one of the most annoying voices in the history of the spoken word and told her if she finds a guy that can listen to her for more than two minutes, to marry him. Then walked out with my ice cream cone.

Strained muscle in my back. Not good. Can't turn to the right.... and thus no swinging a club for at least a day or two.

So this is still bothering me...

Tuesday I had a 4 ball match and my partner was a guy I've never played before. Nice guy and a 13 handicap. I could not drive the ball straight all day and Mr. 13 Handicap said to me after about hole 5 "you want some swing advice?" I answered that I prefer he wouldn't so it wouldn't get in my head. Well sure enough, Mr. 13 handicap started to give it to me anyway and chose to do so all match.

I knew why I was all over the place - coming over the top. He had a dozen different "fixes" for my swing but never once did he mention I was coming over the top.

Well, yesterday I saw my coach and he saw 3 things that were causing it - too stiff (relax), put club in pocket as I transition downward and watch my feet alignment. As soon as we fixed those, I was hitting 75% of fairways on the simulator and all was good.

I really wish other golfers (especially not great golfers) would stop giving unsolicited advice and just let me play my game.

So this is still bothering me...

Tuesday I had a 4 ball match and my partner was a guy I've never played before. Nice guy and a 13 handicap. I could not drive the ball straight all day and Mr. 13 Handicap said to me after about hole 5 "you want some swing advice?" I answered that I prefer he wouldn't so it wouldn't get in my head. Well sure enough, Mr. 13 handicap started to give it to me anyway and chose to do so all match.

I knew why I was all over the place - coming over the top. He had a dozen different "fixes" for my swing but never once did he mention I was coming over the top.

Well, yesterday I saw my coach and he saw 3 things that were causing it - too stiff (relax), put club in pocket as I transition downward and watch my feet alignment. As soon as we fixed those, I was hitting 75% of fairways on the simulator and all was good.

I really wish other golfers (especially not great golfers) would stop giving unsolicited advice and just let me play my game.

Someone's golfing skill has no basis on their ability to give advise. There are some bad golfers who know what to do, they just can't do it. And there are a lot of really good golfers who have absolutely no idea how to tell you what to do. Everyone should just learn to respect other peoples space/wishes. He did the right thing by asking if you wanted advice in case there was really something he saw and knew what to do, but once you said no he should have shut it. Just rude on his part after that IMO.

Fire ants. We're finally getting some rain at my house on a near daily basis, and apparently the ants have had enough and are trying to use the house as shelter.

Oh no, that's terrible!!

It's pretty gross. The floors get mopped weekly so it's not like there's food laying all over the place for prolonged periods. It's uh.. Well, there have been a lot of them.

Time to call the exterminator. Fire ants are no joke!

Yep that phone call is being done as we speak. Also, a lot of ant murder that I don't feel bad about.

I bit the inside of my lip the other day in a spot that rubs up against my snaggletooth. I feel like it's getting worse each time I try to eat. Not the weight loss plan I had hoped for.

I'm literally surrounded by some of the top golf in the country, and no time to play...

No time to do a lot of things actually...
Thp'ing being one of them...

Today I spent my 4th wedding anniversary at my grandfather's funeral. As sad as his passing is, it isn't my rant, because he is at finally at peace again.

My rant is the petty BS that my aunt has decided she needs to use to pit herself against her 3 siblings. She didn't speak a word to any of the rest of the family (save for her own children and grandchildren), and forbade her family to speak with any of us.

Instead of being able to celebrate the long life that my grandfather had led, the entire day was marred with stupid arguments.

Playing, or whatever you want to call what I did today with Canadan, and the two captains from Legacy was a fun. However it might be time to give in and get the hernia fixed. To the point where I cant really swing the same and its not enjoyable.

Playing, or whatever you want to call what I did today with Canadan, and the two captains from Legacy was a fun. However it might be time to give in and get the hernia fixed. To the point where I cant really swing the same and its not enjoyable.
Get it done. I need to get my leg fixed and I just push it off every year. Have been for the last 13 years. So if you go get it fixed, than I will also

Get it done. I need to get my leg fixed and I just push it off every year. Have been for the last 13 years. So if you go get it fixed, than I will also

Is it true that in Ohio, injuries like this get fixed with Duct Tape?

Is it true that in Ohio, injuries like this get fixed with Duct Tape?
Yes yes it is. Just need duct tape and some rubber bands. Good as new

You know my feelings on this. Get healthy bro, we need you well

Give in and get it taken care of. Get healthy

You two go get fixed and get yourselves healthy

My company was bought out today. I'm a little nervous about the future and my job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop physical therapy due to insurance issues but now I have a slight indentation in my shoulder near the ball joint. Insurance won't help and PT is too much. Not sure what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back