The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my former Track girls was shot and killed today. Don't know anymore than that, she was into/around things she shouldn't have been from what I heard, but it breaks my heart, she was such a sweet one and one of my favorites ever. She leaves behind a little one too, only 22 years old.

So so so so sad right now.
Thats awful! So sorry to hear this.

Beyond livid right now. We had a terrible experience with a heating company rep over the weekend screaming at my wife on the phone and just being an insulting jerk when we attempted to get service. This morning the company's office called to see if we still needed help and I told the woman who called about the experience we had and that we'd never deal with them again, and we'd be sure to let others know how rude their employees are. Very calm, civil call, but I was forceful.

Well, the damn tech calls the house just now and immediately starts accusing my wife and I of lying. I let him have it, then fired off an email to the company. That's just freaking ridiculous. I'm shaking with anger right now, I can barely type this.

And no, we still don't have heat yet.

Wow!
Hopefully this gets straightened out and quickly!

Keep an eye out and maybe notify the police as a heads up.
Hopefully not, but "things" could happen by the sounds of this guy.

Just be on the lookout.

That's horrible, I am so sorry James!

Thats awful! So sorry to hear this.

I am honestly heartbroken right now.

Turns out it was in DFW, I've no doubt it was a bad portion and she was around things/people she shouldn't of been. But all I can remember is a girl who worked hard for me when she wouldn't for anyone else and qualified for state 3 times in the discus. I'm so so so sad.

One of my former Track girls was shot and killed today. Don't know anymore than that, she was into/around things she shouldn't have been from what I heard, but it breaks my heart, she was such a sweet one and one of my favorites ever. She leaves behind a little one too, only 22 years old.

Oh no man, I hate reading stories like this. I'm sorry dude.....in my thoughts.

That is awful James. I have coached a lot of kids in various sports, and have seen some get themselves into bad places, but nothing to the extent of what you just experienced. So awful...

So very sorry to read this Jman. You, the former student and her family are in my prayers buddy. Hate this for you man.

JM

So sorry to hear that Jman. Thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear Jman. Anytime a young person dies it's tough but when they are close like that it's even worse.

Hate to hear that you lost a former student

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond livid right now. We had a terrible experience with a heating company rep over the weekend screaming at my wife on the phone and just being an insulting jerk when we attempted to get service. This morning the company's office called to see if we still needed help and I told the woman who called about the experience we had and that we'd never deal with them again, and we'd be sure to let others know how rude their employees are. Very calm, civil call, but I was forceful.

Well, the damn tech calls the house just now and immediately starts accusing my wife and I of lying. I let him have it, then fired off an email to the company. That's just freaking ridiculous. I'm shaking with anger right now, I can barely type this.

And no, we still don't have heat yet.
Russ...I would feel the way and actually did after a very similar incident with Lazy Boy and Michele several years ago. he should be held accountable for his actions some how.

James. I have no words. Just so sorry to hear that.

Wow... that's so tough to hear Jman. I'm so sorry.

Sorry to hear that, Jman.

Nobody ever wants to get that news, Jman. So sorry to hear it.

Awful news Jman, thoughts your way.

So sorry for your loss James, that is horrible.

I am honestly heartbroken right now.

Turns out it was in DFW, I've no doubt it was a bad portion and she was around things/people she shouldn't of been. But all I can remember is a girl who worked hard for me when she wouldn't for anyone else and qualified for state 3 times in the discus. I'm so so so sad.

So Sorry my man. Thoughts your way

So wife is leaving for a cruise tomorrow. It's a group of friends and most decided to fly. One girl said she didn't like to fly and wanted to drive, so my wife volunteered to drive down with her. It's around a 10 hour drive. Got a text last night saying her and her husband are now separated and she has to stay home because if she leaves the country she might lose the kids. And she also got hit with vertigo, complete with doctors note, so she gets her cruise money refunded. She offered to pay my wife gas money because she "feels badly about the whole thing" :/.

Ok, that's an unfortunate turn of events, but you probably didn't come to this separation - or the vertigo - overnight. A little heads up would have been nice so my wife could book a plane ticket outside of 48 hours from the cruise leaving. So we had to pay double the airfare ... awesome. At least the wife doesn't have to drive by herself now.

There was a local news story about a woman who was tired of her dog barking so she duct taped his mouth shut. Freaking people.

So wife is leaving for a cruise tomorrow. It's a group of friends and most decided to fly. One girl said she didn't like to fly and wanted to drive, so my wife volunteered to drive down with her. It's around a 10 hour drive. Got a text last night saying her and her husband are now separated and she has to stay home because if she leaves the country she might lose the kids. And she also got hit with vertigo, complete with doctors note, so she gets her cruise money refunded. She offered to pay my wife gas money because she "feels badly about the whole thing" :/.

Ok, that's an unfortunate turn of events, but you probably didn't come to this separation - or the vertigo - overnight. A little heads up would have been nice so my wife could book a plane ticket outside of 48 hours from the cruise leaving. So we had to pay double the airfare ... awesome. At least the wife doesn't have to drive by herself now.

That's very crappy dude hope she has fun on the trip regardless

Left early for an appointment because I knew I needed gas.

Get to the pump... Hey where's my wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back