The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Eve, my second shop is PACKED with customers. Main register crashes. Thanks Windows 10.

Sounds like the sushi place we went to two nights ago. Grand opening, the place is absolutely packed and HUGE. They are using iPads for the registers at the bar with some new age brand new system. Damn thing crashes three times.

Sounds like the sushi place we went to two nights ago. Grand opening, the place is absolutely packed and HUGE. They are using iPads for the registers at the bar with some new age brand new system. Damn thing crashes three times.

Fortunately and unfortunately this has happened 3 times now.

Unfortunately... It happened while we are busy.

Fortunately... It's only a 30 minute fix since I've had to fix it multiple times now.

worked many holidays to let others travel home to see family. its no fun working those days when you want to be with your family.

my rant is all this rain. its putting a damper on my golf
Working today until about 300. We were going to close early. But we had about 24 rounds go out.

The courses are soaked. But I might go hit the range before I leave.
Easiest commute this morning to work. :)

Grateful to have a job, but I am grateful to have an employer that shuts down early on Christmas. In my industry it is a necessity to have people in the office today, but they don't keep us here any longer then they have to.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Working today until about 300. We were going to close early. But we had about 24 rounds go out.

The courses are soaked. But I might go hit the range before I leave.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Might have an opening or 2 Sunday at the Links at Gettysburg Rob!

Damn. A dear family friend passed away this morning. 74 years old. Massive stroke.

Rough few weeks...

Damn. A dear family friend passed away this morning. 74 years old. Massive stroke.

Rough few weeks...

Sorry to hear that.

Rough few weeks...

That's awful - sorry to hear that.

Is it me, or does it seem like more stuff like this happens around the holidays? Or is it we are just more aware because of the time of year?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450985528.808082.jpg

Merry Christmas to me!!!!! Looks like I get to do roof work when I get home in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 22943

Merry Christmas to me!!!!! Looks like I get to do roof work when I get home in the morning

Yikes. That's no good, but at least everyone is safe and ok. Any leaking issues?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's no fun, that's quite a bit missing

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yikes. That's no good, but at least everyone is safe and ok. Any leaking issues?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Don't think so but I'm at work till the am, looks like under payment is still there.

That's no fun, that's quite a bit missing

Yeah and I'm trying to find the manufacturer so I can hopefully match it. If that fails I'll be re-roofing.

After 26 hours, I receive Gmail notification that my entry to the THP Kentwool Kickoff Classic has been delayed. A little to late
.:angry:

Hey man, be well. Lots going on and hope it turns around for you.

And yeah, throw it in the rant thread.

Hope the new ur brings you good things illy

Rough few weeks...
Sorry to hear about your friend...my condolences.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hate to hear that dude. Life hits us all at once sometimes, but before you know it you are back to where you were. It gets better.

Stagnant, smoked in houses. I feel like I need to disinfect.

D'bags that feel the need to fire m80s and fireworks that make more noise than lights. Great! Merry Christmas! Keep your noisemakers in the hills where you're not effing up the ears of pets and potentially triggering events in vets and those with autism. :angry:
It's almost like a war zone. Flashes of light and large bangs from all over the city.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

D'bags that feel the need to fire m80s and fireworks that make more noise than lights. Great! Merry Christmas! Keep your noisemakers in the hills where you're not effing up the ears of pets and potentially triggering events in vets and those with autism. :angry:

Haha. We just had some go off too. So annoying when we are trying to get a 3 year old and 5 year old to bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been 30 minutes of them already (started at 5 till midnight).
Haha. We just had some go off too. So annoying when we are trying to get a 3 year old and 5 year old to bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

If I don't get food poisoning it will be a Christmas miracle. Ugh.

Ordered $500 from an Internet company not named Amazon on Dec 10th for a few X-Mas items. As of today it's not been delivered. Unacceptable and terrible. Lesson learned and sorry for trying to support a few of these smaller online Co. not named Amazon. Never again.

That is rough.

Ordered $500 from an Internet company not named Amazon on Dec 10th for a few X-Mas items. As of today it's not been delivered. Unacceptable and terrible. Lesson learned and sorry for trying to support a few of these smaller online Co. not named Amazon. Never again.

That happened to me when ordering from Jet.com. They sucked and customer service was terrible. Never again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back