The Official THP Teaser Thread

If THAT doesn't give you goosebumps. NOTHING will.
Josh certainly has a way with words. Reading that post gave me the chills. One can certainly hope to be apart of your team this year.

Teasers?

617127ebaa4775d41e9c72420cd35115.jpg

f0bd2709a32501b0effd6206ed1aceb8.jpg

05473f9540f03be5318e1bf1a272b801.jpg

47b8c64cf5a32f6a4f2257f4fda3a8a0.jpg

a965ff4f104f89162d7633d6c6842369.jpg

I know that watching the way Callaway spoiled the THP members blew my mind and I was just on a desktop watching it all from thinking how lucky each of them were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRod is something else. Crazy how that pic takes me straight back. Just finished a fitting and lesson with Roger, was handed a bag full of swag, told to get on this luxury bus and Ethan handed me a beer. Then JRod jumps on the bus looking like that. Good times.

JRod is something else. Crazy how that pic takes me straight back.

He's a special one indeed! Epitome of "good guy".

Spoiler
You have a chance! Just be MVP!
Ha you know I'll give it my best shot :) it's quite the opportunity... No doubt about that. And Becky wonders why I'm up late at night putting and working on my swing. I'll have to have her read yours and Jb's posts.

I felt passion in JB's post.

Now I'd like to feel the thrill of being a Geandaddy'er

The Official THP Teaser Thread

The Post Heard 'Round the World

If THAT doesn't give you goosebumps. NOTHING will.

I read it first in the other thread, and it really did give me goose bumps!

Amazing post JB.
I have followed every post as it happened and wished I was out there with you all. The Granddaddy is the most amazing event that I have ever heard about and hope to someday take part in.

JB has me ready to get in the ring with Mike Tyson and Muhammed Ali at the same time!!!

The F'ing Granddaddy!!!

Man...I've only spent the past few days clicking through this site and apart from providing me ways to procrastinate with grad school assignments...it has me excited to be a part of this site. Even if I never have a chance to take part in an event like this, just knowing there's a chance to experience something like that is incredible. Even trying to think about what it would be like to experience all that, my brain can't comprehend it.

It's life changing.
It's not an exaggeration, it is!

This goes out to anyone, if you have questions, or anything, heck even want to just talk grandaddy reach out to us, I'm sure we can talk your ear off!

And yes, we received all that. And more

Imagine not being able to carry your bag to your practice station, because it is carried there for you.
Imagine when you're done and wanting to move to the putting green, again your bag is moved for you, and your clubs cleaned while you putt.

Imagine after your round being handed an ultra refreshing Mango scented towel.

Oh, those mango scented towels....

All of this, except that part. I enjoy carrying when I play and I'm perfectly capable of handling my bag (I started as a muni guy, sorry).

I will take a mango towel though...

What a great post JB. Is by some life miracle I was able to make it into #TheGrandaddy I would be one of the best days ever!!!!!!

All of this, except that part. I enjoy carrying when I play and I'm perfectly capable of handling my bag (I started as a muni guy, sorry).

I will take a mango towel though...

But what do you say when a very nice older gentleman says "no sir, I will take care of that for you. You've got a big day ahead of you and this is my job...is there anything else I can get you?"

You simply mumble something like, "you don't have to do that, I'm used to carrying...I'll take a handful of tees and a bloody mary if you got one."

Mango towels will always be accepted, especially when they are ice cold. Just be forewarned, they smell like mango but DO NOT taste like it.:drool:

Great post JB, I have wanted to be a part of it the last two years. I really would like to be a part of it this year as I do understand what a special event this is. I hope I get a chance to be in it this year!

It would be amazing to get into the Grandaddy! Hopefully, I would like to play myself into it but if not I'm OK with just being selected!!! Something to look forward to for sure. Seems like JB is correct, Callaway cares about golf geeks (Thankfully!!!!)

Great post JB. Following the Grandaddy on the live thread was so much fun. I'm sure the guys will never forget their time at that event.

If that speech doesn't get you excited, check your pulse!

What a reminder for all of us. A reminder that this event wouldn't be made possible without THP and the guys/gals at Callaway.

I love Callaway, I love Harry, Chad, Rhi, Johnny, and the whole gang, I love California, I love food, I love THP, but reading this and knowing the competitor I am makes me want to lay the smack down on #TeamCallaway at this years Grandaddy event! Gosh am I getting fired up right now. I cannot freaking wait for the contests to begin!

This posting will make me practice more, sweat more, spend more, focus more, grind harder, play smarter...pretty much I will do whatever it takes to get my game in shape just in case my name gets pulled from the hat for this event.

Thank you THP and Callaway for allowing hacks like us to participate in such an event like this. It truly makes us feel like were a living PGA tour player for a few days.

this grandaddy thing sounds like a big deal. Who knew? #IwantIn

this grandaddy thing sounds like a big deal. Who knew? #IwantIn

I expect full on battles to get in.

#Iwantthatbelt
#THPneedsthatbelt

I want the belt, I want in, I want the memories, I want the challenge and I want the laughs. If that makes me selfish then so be it. BUT I WANT IN!
I expect full on battles to get in.

#Iwantthatbelt
#THPneedsthatbelt

Back