The Payne’s Valley Cup

I could definitely get used to live golf on Tuesdays

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
It looks like some picturesque holes, but modern. Lack of trees and seems forgiving! Screenshot_20200922-211253.jpg

Other views are amazing!

Man just getting around to watching this now. Man this course gives me...

Beautiful Course, I would love to travel to play a course like that

Man there are more folks following these four around than we’re allowed at the US Open?!?

Man there are more folks following these four around than we’re allowed at the US Open?!?
And a lack of masks in the camera shots.

It looks like a copper mine in the background.

I am watching it on DVR right now as I had to Dad it up for a few hours.

Seriously, I love these matches.
It’s fun. We need more fun in golf.

And a lack of masks in the camera shots.
Two holes in & I want to play this course. Who wants to travel to Big Cedars Losge???

I need a getaway!

The green on 5 is huge!!!

Two holes in & I want to play this course. Who wants to travel to Big Cedars Losge???

I need a getaway!
Sounds like awesome area for family and golf or guys trip!

There are some GARGANTUAN greens on all the course out there and they’re PRISTINE
The tee boxes fairways bunkers ...everything looks like a video game. Some of the slopes were awesome

The tee boxes fairways bunkers ...everything looks like a video game. Some of the slopes were awesome
They’ve spared NO Expense, it’s literally pristine everywhere

who's the THPer that would demand to walk this course (I ask looking at the MASSIVE backdrop on the 18th) haha
Was thinking that as you see the miles of cart paths! Obviously tiger did it, but it just seemed like tee and greens were spread out

There are some GARGANTUAN greens on all the course out there and they’re PRISTINE
Man one could see some 3-putts on some of these.

Man one could see some 3-putts on some of these.
Those front and back yardages have to have such large ranges haha.... probably different clubs.

Screenshot_20200922-221128__01.jpg

Fanless you say ? Social distance you say? hahaha

It’s not bland. TV does not do it justice
The lighting was as drab as could be today too. Monotone grey skies. Also, most of the terrain bordering those table rock features will likely soon be planted and landscaped.

Last edited:
Wow Gary Player going off on a rant. Did he really answer the question?

Wow Gary Player going off on a rant. Did he really answer the question?

Nope. It can be summarized basically as “Old man yells at cloud(or trees)”

Back