THE PLAYERS Championship - spoilers

Love the natural reaction from Tiger.

lingmerth gave that birdie putt a darn good run.

Love the win!

Nah, not me. I dislike Sergio and like to rag on him, but all the yelling we are seeing is embarrassing and cheapening our sport.

J.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Post of the day.

Is there anything better than watching Tiger's reaction after he hits a good shot? Love how he follows it up the fairway when it is in flight.

:rockon: ...........This is the best one............. I tried that. And after walking 50 yds ahead, only remembered I ain't no pro and have no caddy. It was a long walk back to my trolley. :banghead:

[video=youtube;6t6PlMbBB-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6PlMbBB-w[/video]

That drive and 2nd shot on 18 are the reason he's the #1 golfer in the world. What a fun tournament to watch though, quite a bit of action.

What was that? A bag of nuts?

I thought I've heard Tiger say he carries around protein bars on the course.

Could be wrong though.

Nah, not me. I dislike Sergio and like to rag on him, but all the yelling we are seeing is embarrassing and cheapening our sport.

J.

i agree...

Well Sergio, beat Sergio. I could have seen that on coming.

How much did Lingmerth cost himself with that bogey on 18, maybe 300K?

Just finished watching...what a great finish! Congrats to Tiger and Lingmerth.

How much did Lingmerth cost himself with that bogey on 18, maybe 300K?

I think you are right. They just mentioned that the T2 players pocketed 705k or something and the 2nd place payout was just over a million.

I think I saw on twitter that it cost him about 316k missing that putt on 18

a lot of the players carry food on the course, sandwiches, protein bars, etc to keep their energy up. You just typically don't see them eating because the camera isn't on them between shots. Also, Tiger probably realized he was going to win, and knows how long it would be before interviews and presentations/pictures were over so he could have some dinner, and wanted a snack.

Great win from Tiger, he played very very well all day, minus the tee shot on 14, and I think he was still a bit distracted from the shot he quit on just before. He hit fairways and greens, made good solid putts, and very well could have run away with it had some of those putts been 2 inches right/left.

a lot of the players carry food on the course, sandwiches, protein bars, etc to keep their energy up. You just typically don't see them eating because the camera isn't on them between shots. Also, Tiger probably realized he was going to win, and knows how long it would be before interviews and presentations/pictures were a Wwwover so he could have some dinner, and wanted a snack.

Aw from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

What a crazy Players. I love this sport!

Wow what an exciting Final round I feel a little bad for Sergio but great win for Tiger!

1) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Sergio.

2) Awesome to see Tiger win again. I was hoping Maggert would pull it off though.

I don't know what was worse, Sergio collapsing at the end or what Lingmerth was wearing. :clap:

Not Lingmerth's fault, blame Ian Poulter :laughing:

Back