The Publix Sub Thread

Forgot to post in here that I got a meatball while I was in FLA last week. Was pretty good but I left wishing I had gotten the tender.

Forgot to post in here that I got a meatball while I was in FLA last week. Was pretty good but I left wishing I had gotten the tender.
That's a pretty amateur move :ROFLMAO:

Tailgater Sub is just divine.
Chicken Tender Sub, Buffalo Sauce, Blue Cheese Crumbles.

@GolferGal bringing it to me is the best present ever. :D

Tailgater Sub is just divine.
Chicken Tender Sub, Buffalo Sauce, Blue Cheese Crumbles.

@GolferGal bringing it to me is the best present ever. :D
Might be a little soggy. But such a great wife.

Worst bread I've ever had from Publix today. Went to a different one so I could go by the UPS store next door. The line sucked, the people people making them were slow and now the bread is so hard its splitting. I'm going to have to vacuum my office its going to be so messy.

Worst bread I've ever had from Publix today. Went to a different one so I could go by the UPS store next door. The line sucked, the people people making them were slow and now the bread is so hard its splitting. I'm going to have to vacuum my office its going to be so messy.
Worst Publix sub I've had since I tried their meatball sub. Now I'm in a bad mood.

@mmaynard11 I believe its chicken tender sub sale week.

A tailgater chicken tender sub was just had. Man was that good

Chicken Tender subs are on sale.

Man I miss those:(

I am going to make a trip and hope my guy is there that can make this a chicken parm for me.

The meatball sub is on sale this week, might be time to attempt getting them to make the chicken parm again.

I might have to cheat this weekend and get a chicken tender sub, I miss it.

We need to start a petition to bring back the chicken parmigiana sub.
We're getting a Publix in the town I live in finally, I figure if I hit up that deli manager on day one, we might be able to come to some sort of agreement.

Chicken tender subs are amazing especially when the sub of the week. I also get the Italian with multi grain bread, delicious.

Back