The Publix Sub Thread

Or they could literally take the red sauce from the meatball Sub they actually sell
I was just thinking the same thing! They have sauce back there for the meatballs!

Try the chipotle gourmaise. It's a thicker consistency so it doesn't make the bread soggy at all. It's delicious. A little spice with a great flavor.
Not a big chipotle fan honestly

I wonder if they would do chicken parm if you brought them a jar of sauce. I mean, publix does a pretty good job, but that might be asking a lot. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen them leave the deli area to get something, though.
Question is why can’t you do the chicken parm sub? They have sauce for the meatball sub!🤷‍♂️

Dammit!!! Late to the freaking party again!!!

Hahaha. I’m 99% sure if a place would still do it, it would be your Greenwise.
Going to give it a try next time I’m there.

There is a Publix down the street from Hotel. May have to go for lunch and see what all the hubbub is about.

There is a Publix down the street from Hotel. May have to go for lunch and see what all the hubbub is about.
It’s a good idea. Choose wisely

Boars Head Italian on sale as of today.

Having the chicken tender sub:

Buffalo Sauce
Firey Chipotle Gourmaise
Ranch
Provolone Cheese
Toasted

Pretty darn good! Can't get anything made like this back home. Had the wife taste it as my taste isn't fully back...she agrees it's really good.

She had the Italian and really likes it too

Having the chicken tender sub:

Buffalo Sauce
Firey Chipotle Gourmaise
Ranch
Provolone Cheese
Toasted

Pretty darn good! Can't get anything made like this back home. Had the wife taste it as my taste isn't fully back...she agrees it's really good.

She had the Italian and really likes it too
No blue cheese crumbles?

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
Looks like a Publix is coming to Louisville.
Im excited for that. Been a while since I’ve been to one.

Looks like a Publix is coming to Louisville.
Im excited for that. Been a while since I’ve been to one.
You are a lucky man. So good

One of the Publix near my house finally got 6 self checkout registers. I felt like Moses I was through it so quickly.

One of the Publix near my house finally got 6 self checkout registers. I felt like Moses I was through it so quickly.

I love the self checkout, it kind of fulfills my childhood playing pretend working at a checkout line. And then there is no awkward small talk with the cashier either. It’s a win all the way around for me.

Reactions: J4U
41D0EBEE-018A-43AD-8699-1D510611917F.jpeg

Decided to add some deli mustard to my Italian today, might become standard.

I was telling JB the Publix here made me the Chicken Tender Parm Sub! So damn good!!!

I was telling JB the Publix here made me the Chicken Tender Parm Sub! So damn good!!!
I’m so jealous that both they made it and ou have a greenwise

How did they go about it? Did they use the meatball sauce? Did you have to bring them a jar?

How did they go about it? Did they use the meatball sauce? Did you have to bring them a jar?
This man out here asking the real questions. We need details!

Back