The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to attempt to get into this one for sure. My luck with THP events and getting in just hasn't been very good as of late. I feel my luck is going to change on this!
Well, having just joined the site in July, I didn't have an opportunity to try and get in any of the events this year, some of the ones that were still open, I just couldn't make the timing work.

But everytime I list the events of 2014 and try to prioritize which should be at the top of my list, it's imposible they are all so great. And the Invitationals haven't even been talked about yet.

So I feel the answer is I'm just going to try and get in all of them, and I'll be thrilled if I end up in any one of them. All that said, this SeeMore event I feel will be talked about for years on here. I think it has the potential to be an all-timer.

#I'mWithChad #I'mWithSeeMore #I'mWiththeMorganCup #I'mWiththeBridgestoneInvitational

Well, having just joined the site in July, I didn't have an opportunity to try and get in any of the events this year, some of the ones that were still open, I just couldn't make the timing work.

But everytime I list the events of 2014 and try to prioritize which should be at the top of my list, it's imposible they are all so great. And the Invitationals haven't even been talked about yet.

So I feel the answer is I'm just going to try and get in all of them, and I'll be thrilled if I end up in any one of them. All that said, this SeeMore event I feel will be talked about for years on here. I think it has the potential to be an all-timer.

#I'mWithChad #I'mWithSeeMore #I'mWiththeMorganCup #I'mWiththeBridgestoneInvitational

If you would have seen how those SeeMore staffers in the MC were putting, you would want this event even more. Amazing would be an understatement.

#tClutch
#Icey
#WickedCool
#EricWhoPlaysOnceAYear
#WentHAM

If you would have seen how those SeeMore staffers in the MC were putting, you would want this event even more. Amazing would be an understatement.

#tClutch
#Icey
#WickedCool
#EricWhoPlaysOnceAYear
#WentHAM
That's good to know. I'll keep an eye out for them when I rewatch the coverge this weekend...ding ding ding..here that JB? We do read your posts!!

bump...cause I can...and cause something tells me more details on this event will be coming...my guess is next week!

Timing is everything. As I was trying to stuff my wife's Vegas shopping into the suitcase I reminded her about this event and her response was "you should go". Yesss!! Kindness, guilt, whatever, I have the hallpass and I intend on using it.

I'm going to attempt to get into this one for sure. My luck with THP events and getting in just hasn't been very good as of late. I feel my luck is going to change on this!

We'll have to rent a bus if all the DFW crew that want in on this make it. Epic road trip in the making.

Going to try and make this one as well. I really want to get fitted for a SeeMore. Hopefully I can get in this event.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Got an unexpected bit of good news at work today so now I don't have to choose between this AND Love is in the Air.

From what I know about about the SeeMore staff and business philosphy this will be something for the ages and one heck of a great time for those chosen.

TapAhoy!

I tried on another subject. Swing and a miss.

I want to get fitted in a bad way. While I keep making smaller purchases, I want to have the perfect putter I am fitted to almost regardless of cost.

From what I can tell, you already do. You are one of the main individuals (James included) that turned me on to Seemore. You are on the right track, just trust it! :seemore:

JM

I'm hoping I can swing something for this one. Will have to see, but really looking forward to the details.

From what I can tell, you already do. You are one of the main individuals (James included) that turned me on to Seemore. You are on the right track, just trust it! :seemore:

JM

Thanks buddy! I think I putt decently with the several I have but always wondering if I really have the "one".

We will always have a personal preference and confidence due to the looks of something but not knowing what type of putter I really am (SBST, etc), I'm really unsure if I'm playing the right one for me.

This event could potentially answer all those questions for me!

Thanks buddy! I think I putt decently with the several I have but always wondering if I really have the "one".

We will always have a personal preference and confidence due to the looks of something but not knowing what type of putter I really am (SBST, etc), I'm really unsure if I'm playing the right one for me.

This event could potentially answer all those questions for me!

Some iping numbers in an email with a video of you putting to one of the see more guys will get you straightened out. They're good.

TTing

Some iping numbers in an email with a video of you putting to one of the see more guys will get you straightened out. They're good.

TTing

True, great option if in person fitting is not an option. I would still vastly prefer to attend this.

Fact remains that SeeMore is awesome and will help regardless of situation.

The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

No matter how hard I try, I cannot keep one in my own bag. I sell the ONEcs out of my bag about every 2 rounds I play. I finally ordered the PR SeeMore I have wanted. Thanks to my wife.
Thanks to the SeeMore Guys for keeping me in stock.
cheers

More details on this will be coming next week.
Great event with a fabulous company. I will venture to say that anybody that comes to this event will be a better putter when they leave.

Yes, bring it!!

Can't flipping wait to hear more details about this one!

I see this is an 8 hour drive... Ponder is in effect now boys and girls.

#Excited

Gonna have to pull off a miracle to get to goto this...ready to try tho!

Gonna have to pull off a miracle to get to goto this...ready to try tho!

Been bothering my wife about it once a week. Hope I can make it work.

Cannot wait for more details on this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure of my attending this awesome event, but will say; It would be so awesome to go...Hmmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back