The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on when this might take place? I have read through and see that more info is coming soon, but I can't help but be super excited about when this might be so I can get it on the calendar at work.

Waiting as patiently as I can (trying to hold back oodles of excitement)

Cannot wait for more details on this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel like swinging through NJ and picking a brother up???? Haha Kidding...sort of....not really....

Feel like swinging through NJ and picking a brother up???? Haha Kidding...sort of....not really....

We are talking about a big road trip if we can all get in, including at least one guy from Albany. Get to Albany, we will get you there.

Road trip!!!

Weird. My inlaws live in Albany....

Any word on when this might take place? I have read through and see that more info is coming soon, but I can't help but be super excited about when this might be so I can get it on the calendar at work.

Waiting as patiently as I can (trying to hold back oodles of excitement)

We should have the dates coming up next week. It will be in good weather in Nashville, TN, so that narrows it down a bit.

This event is on the top of the radar for next year so far. Not a terrible drive, all depends on timing! Want to get my hands on my first SeeMore ever!

I will crawl on my hands and knees, and do whatever else is necessary, to get to this event!

We should have the dates coming up next week. It will be in good weather in Nashville, TN, so that narrows it down a bit.

As a recent convert, this one is a must do for me if I get in. Good weather means late Spring early Summer I would guess, but it's just a guess.

#beautifulcourses over there!

The wife is already sold. Looking forward to more details on this one!

Yup with a weak winter will be able to play late Feb. I am getting excited for this. May even buy another pair of pants for this event.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

A plan is coming together

Yeah so my wife basically said yes pending the cost of the event and possibly being dropped off in NJ on the way back so she can go up with me and come back with the car. I am so freaking PUMPED!!!!!! Paging O'Carrol rules!!!!

Yeah so my wife basically said yes pending the cost of the event and possibly being dropped off in NJ on the way back so she can go up with me and come back with the car. I am so freaking PUMPED!!!!!! Paging O'Carrol rules!!!!
You are more than welcome if I/we get in. And we'll figure out the logistics of getting you dropped off back in NJ.

You are more than welcome if I/we get in. And we'll figure out the logistics of getting you dropped off back in NJ.

I love you.

Can't wait for the extra info. This one is high on the radar. Wife had always wanted to go to Nashville.

This could be a road trip of epic proportions

Can't wait for the extra info. This one is high on the radar. Wife had always wanted to go to Nashville.

RV from Albany. Epic road trip!!!

This might be a my favorite event for next year

There will be a contingent from Maryland there for this....it's a must go

Looks like there is a road trip in the making coming from the northeast.

Might be time to start planning one from DFW. I'd be all over this. Just knowing how much better my putting game would get after something like this really gets exciting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Hope to see several from Georgia trying to get on this one and I certainly hope to be one of them!

Just a heads up guys. Like all of our events, there will be a limit in open spots. So please keep tuned in to THP for updates on sign up if you plan to enjoy this one.

If for some reason you don't get in. Never fear, THP has an incredible 2014 coming including the king, Morgan cup and more.

Looks like there is a road trip in the making coming from the northeast.

Might be time to start planning one from DFW. I'd be all over this. Just knowing how much better my putting game would get after something like this really gets exciting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Expect a DFW trip without a doubt. (DFW includes Oklahoma BTW).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back