The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be absolutely heartbroken if I dont get into this.

If I do not get in, can I just show up and watch for a few hours and cry on the sidelines?

If I do not get in, can I just show up and watch for a few hours and cry on the sidelines?

Sadly all events are only open to those that get in. However there will be quite a few spots open and we will make sure that we announce when signups will be with plenty of time for people to make plans.

I am really excited for the date and details of this one. I hope I'm able to make it.
Very excited for more info

I am really excited for the date and details of this one. I hope I'm able to make it.

me too. With all the events going on next year, this one is high on the list for us.

Me too, this one is super high on my list of event for the year and I will be doing anything needed to get in.

This is far and away the top priority / number 1 event for me!

me too. With all the events going on next year, this one is high on the list for us.

Car pool if it works out that we both get in? Lol

This is far and away the top priority / number 1 event for me!

This better allow about 2,000 participants or there is going to be a lot of disappointed people.

This better allow about 2,000 participants or there is going to be a lot of disappointed people.

That's one of the great things about THP events. Is there some disappointment when you try to get in and don't? Sure...but quickly it turns into happiness for all the other folks who get to have that experience this time.

Sadly it will be limited like many of our events. We hope that those that want in are able to jump on it.

Glad to hear this is moving forward..can't wait for the final details.

Wondering if anyone local will organize a before/after round for this event like the Branson event? Those that don't get in could still be apart of that, 2 rounds with my THP brothers is worth there trip. Build it and we will come!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk now Free

Sadly it will be limited like many of our events. We hope that those that want in are able to jump on it.

Sitting on ready, rockin on go

Wondering if anyone local will organize a before/after round for this event like the Branson event? Those that don't get in could still be apart of that, 2 rounds with my THP brothers is worth there trip. Build it and we will come!

For this even those involved will be busy all weekend so I dont forsee that happening like it would an invitational

Awww that's to bad......or is it lol

For this even those involved will be busy all weekend so I dont forsee that happening like it would an invitational

I'm looking forward to the details and even more importantly, the sign-up thread.

Mike touched on this one and I will go further. The Invitational in Branson was a single day event. This event is multiple days and will have plans throughout. If someone would want to be a part of it, they will have to be signed up. I dont forsee too many outside rounds or activities possible.

This needs a bump. And after yesterday with Chris Carfangia, I need in this

Dropping hints to the wife about this one with favorable response...

My wife knows that this comes before any other trip we might take. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Mike touched on this one and I will go further. The Invitational in Branson was a single day event. This event is multiple days and will have plans throughout. If someone would want to be a part of it, they will have to be signed up. I dont forsee too many outside rounds or activities possible.

Well, JB and Mike obviously know the plans, but if people are coming in early, I'd be happy to organize a round if people really wanted it (though it sounds like there will already be plenty of golf). Let's wait and see what unfolds with the event though.

Hmmm...this might need to be my second out-of-state THP event...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait for the sign up thread. Seemore is only 45 min from my housr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back