The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the details of this event including cost and when signup will be, will be up today.

Cha-Ching! Ecstatic to see the details.

All the details of this event including cost and when signup will be, will be up today.

Looks like my hunch was right

Giddy with excitement and anticipation of details!

Really excited to see the details of this.

Really excited to see the details of this.

Expect me throw a banana out the window and yell O'CARROL RULES on the car ride to TN. Haha

Nice. This one is going to fill up fast.

Cannot wait for the details on this one. Doing everything in my power to make it.

Cannot wait for the details on this one. Doing everything in my power to make it.

Sell a few of your 64 pairs of puma shoes. Should cover flights :)

Sell a few of your 64 pairs of puma shoes. Should cover flights :)

Haha cost is not an issue. I'll get another credit card to pay for this if it ever came down to it lol. I'll make the drive too. I'm a road trip type of guy!

Super excited to hear details about this today!!

Me too. Im a roadie.

If we both get in we can certainly figure something out if you'd like! Shankosaurs will vouch for me! Lol

Cannot wait! Details here or in another thread when they are announced?!

boom. that just happened.

A trip to SeeMore and time with my grand daughter and great grand daughters (Nashville).... life doesn't get much better.

Will you be attending Seth?

Probably not. I'm a SeeMore novice at best, and I know there's a horde of rabid SeeMore fans that are chomping at the bit to get in on this. I don't want to prevent someone from having that experience.

Probably not. I'm a SeeMore novice at best, and I know there's a horde of rabid SeeMore fans that are chomping at the bit to get in on this. I don't want to prevent someone from having that experience.

No better time to learn and be fully introduced though, by the best SPi guys around.

No better time to learn and be fully introduced though, by the best SPi guys around.

Took the words right out of my mouth

That is badass in and of itself.....then add everything else. Wowzers.

#mindblown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back