The Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we are due for an update of sorts?

Call it a hunch but I think something is coming tomorrow....

Seems like we are due for an update of sorts?

Call it a hunch but I think something is coming tomorrow....

For a PM of details...Ill get that real estate agent to call you Mike.:D

For a PM of details...Ill get that real estate agent to call you Mike.:D

Already taken care of, appears you will have to check back in tomorrow

That mikedean441 is a pretty smart guy.

Tomorrow, eh? I can dig that for sure!

Dates?
Cost?
Details?

Any of the above will be adequate for one day. :)

Dates?
Cost?
Details?

Im with Cookie, any or all of the above will suffice!!

Dates?
Cost?
Details?

Thank me later

Dates?--2014
Cost? <$1,000,000
Details? Fun

Thank me later

Dates?--2014
Cost? <$1,000,000
Details? Fun

You had me until you mentioned fun. Putting is serious business and I will have no part of these shenanigans.

#NERVOUS! I have to leave at 5 am tomorrow and will be out of pocket all day. Hope tomorrow isn't sign up day as I believe the slots for this will go in minutes! I really want to visit SeeMore and be involved in this.

#NERVOUS! I have to leave at 5 am tomorrow and will be out of pocket all day. Hope tomorrow isn't sign up day as I believe the slots for this will go in minutes! I really want to visit SeeMore and be involved in this.

Ur fine, notice is always given for signups for an event

Me too. I have no service in the hole I work in

Mikedean is right. We will definitely give people an exact day and time when signups will take place.

Mikedean is right. We will definitely give people an exact day and time when signups will take place.

I think this one will sell out fast. You can't go wrong any way you look at it.

All the details of this event including cost and when signup will be, will be up today.

All the details of this event including cost and when signup will be, will be up today.

My boss is on vacation. Maybe I can just sit and hit refresh all day until the announcement. ;)

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Sweet. Looking forward to hearing more and figuring out if i can swing this.

Wow there are so many events I would like to attend next year and only a few have been announced yet.

Time to sweet talk the wifey.

Awesome, really looking forward to seeing what all this event entails!

Can't wait to get the details! I'll have to make my students do silent work while I wait!

Turner

Very excited to see all the details of this event.

Any idea on a time

Any idea on a time

Usually seems to be midday. Subscribe to this thread and when your phone or email starts blowing up...you know details were released.

Usually seems to be midday. Subscribe to this thread and when your phone or email starts blowing up...you know details were released.

Alright thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back