The TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 (thougts and pictures)

flix

banter Viking!
Reaction score
Handicap
EGA 14.6
Ordered it 1,5 weeks ago and finally it arrived! So i'm going to bombard you with some pictures and my thoughs about how awesome i think this bag is.

In my eyes TMaG thought about everything when they created this Hybrid. It has that 14 way divider and full length dividers to prevent me from experience the "club jam". It has nifty features like a nice cooler pocket which will hopefully keep my bevereges colder than my old bag. It got this nice "clip on" system for those of you who uses GPS or other measuring devices, so you can attach it on the outside of the bag so you dont have to dig so deep in a pocket when needing it for example. It has alot of pockets and big ones to, to get that space you want from a cart or staff bag. You can remove the carrying straps and put them in a separate pocket in 2 seconds if you want to put this baby on a cart instead of carrying it. And it's light. Really light! And i could write so much more, but i think i will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Ask away if you have any questions about this bag.

unboxing
IMG_3249.jpg

the 14 way divider
IMG_3251.jpg

the cooler pocket
IMG_3254.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

one of the "clip on" or as TMaG calls it, the Fast action snap technology
IMG_3256.jpg

And when everything is in place!
IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

And for those who noticed, i only need to replace my putter to have a nice and complete TM bag lol

Sharp looking bag and setup there! I just got a new cart bag myself and thoroughly enjoyed the bag shopping experience. I can also attest to how nice it is to have a giant onboard cooler!!

Very nice. Have you put it on a pull cart? Just curious if it fits on one.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Sharp looking bag and setup there! I just got a new cart bag myself and thoroughly enjoyed the bag shopping experience. I can also attest to how nice it is to have a giant onboard cooler!!

First of all thank you.

But i must say i didnt enjoy the bag shopping experience at all. I went through so many brands and models at diffrent stores that i didnt like until i almost gave up. But then i found this beauty. And its just great! And yeah.. the onbeard cooler is a life saver!

Posted via Tapatalk.

not yet, my cart is at a friends place who currently is out of the country so cant test it for you right now. But the bag itself is the same size as my old bag so it should fit without a problem.

wondering the same thing. I really want a bag with 14 dividers. I think this is a nice looking bag, going to have to check it out.

Driver at the bottom? The bag chatter from your wedges can do some mighty shaft damage. I know bag setup is a personal thing, but I would suggest completely reversing your bag setup, and leaving the putter as is.

Thanks for posting, thats a great looking bag, congrats

Driver at the bottom? The bag chatter from your wedges can do some mighty shaft damage. I know bag setup is a personal thing, but I would suggest completely reversing your bag setup, and leaving the putter as is.

Agreed

Sweet bag for sure. Great pics too, but I have to echo some other thoughts, you may want to reverse the order of that bag to protect your graphit shafts bro.

Thanks for sharing.

Thats a great looking bag for sure. You almost sound guilty not having a TM putter in there, lol. Nice set up!

Even with the full length dividers?

It does look great, and the golf ball marker with different designs is a great extra touch.

Looks sweet. Might have to keep my eye out for one of these. Thanks for the pics.

wondering the same thing. I really want a bag with 14 dividers. I think this is a nice looking bag, going to have to check it out.

its a hybrid so i think it's supposed to fit on a cart :) but as i said earlier, i think it will fit on my cart anyway if i want to use it.

Good point!

Your iron heads will hit your driver shaft when you walk thanks to gravity. Not sure a full length divider will help against that. If your driver is at the top, nothing will be above it to hit it.
Even with the full length dividers?

Thats a great looking bag for sure. You almost sound guilty not having a TM putter in there, lol. Nice set up!

Hehe, almost ;)

Your iron heads will hit your driver shaft when you walk thanks to gravity. Not sure a full length divider will help against that. If ychaour driver is at the top, nothing will be above it to hit it.

changed the places of the clubs like you said in your first statement and if i walk with the bag, no other club will hit the driver or the hybrid. i've actually never thought about that before :)

Are the dividers individual per club? Other TM bags have a 14-way top but the actual dividers only divide the bag into 3 or 4 areas, not 14. So you still end up getting grips sticking to each other.

I took back a TM bag last year (not this model) and got my OGIO for this reason.

Are the dividers individual per club? Other TM bags have a 14-way top but the actual dividers only divide the bag into 3 or 4 areas, not 14. So you still end up getting grips sticking to each other.

I took back a TM bag last year (not this model) and got my OGIO for this reason.

yes, you are correct that there isn't 14 individual slots. it's the standard TM 14 way top but 5 individual areas, but imho that shouldn't be a big problem due to the shape of those "areas". So yes, if you are looking for a bag with 14 individual slots you might want to look at something else.

I thought this was for a hybrid club lol

I have had this bag for over 6 months and have carried with it a hand full of times. I have my clubs setup like you did at first and have not noticed any damaged shafts. You can do whatever you want, but I don't think your shafts will get beat up that much, if you keep the head covers on. I do love this bag a lot.

I have my clubs setup like you did at first and have not noticed any damaged shafts. You can do whatever you want, but I don't think your shafts will get beat up that much, if you keep the head covers on.

thats good to hear :)

Have the same bag. Carry, push cart or riding cart. Works great and is well made. The way you have your clubs in the pic is how i put mine in when riding in a cart. If your pushing or riding put your woods up top.

Sorry for the delay, but i totally forgot to post the pictures of the bag while on a cart.

So here they are

IMG_3403l.jpg

IMG_3405l.jpg

Well, from my experience so far it works. But the bag has a tendency to "slide" around in the bag when i have it as posted in the pictures. The top part of the legs are lying against the cart as can see and that is whats causing this problem (i think it's rather annoying so if anyone have a good advice how to fix it please feel free to tell me). Twisting the bag isnt helping me much (maybe i'm too careless while handeling the cart but the bumping makes it slide around) unless i put one of the legs outside of the part of the cart that is supposed to fixate the bag. Well, as i said, it works, but shallow as i am i think its annoying as i want it to be held in place correctly. My old carry bag didnt have this problem while on a cart. :banghead:

ps. dont minde the bed, i live in a small appartment lol

Back