The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

He has this in him and with the weather coming, he could be looking back at a large list. Good playing.

He really is man. He impressed me so much. He just seems to keep the ball in the right spot.

I suppose I can tell you guys now. I'm a HUGE Lee Westwood fan this week. I got in this Masters pool and I have Westwood, Oosty, Rose and TW. First place is $2000!!! I'm 1 stroke back after the first round. Oosty needs to right the ship and bring it in under par, Rose and/or Woods needs to have a good day and Lee just keep being Lee and I'm in great shape!

Good luck Jake, that would be incredible if you won.

He really is man. He impressed me so much. He just seems to keep the ball in the right spot.

Good luck Jake, that would be incredible if you won.
Thanks! If I won and your boy Westwood was the driving force behind it...I'd buy you something.

I suppose I can tell you guys now. I'm a HUGE Lee Westwood fan this week. I got in this Masters pool and I have Westwood, Oosty, Rose and TW. First place is $2000!!! I'm 1 stroke back after the first round. Oosty needs to right the ship and bring it in under par, Rose and/or Woods needs to have a good day and Lee just keep being Lee and I'm in great shape!

This sounds like INternetGolfer's claim to fame. Make picks on THP and in THP contest. Do nothing and then secretly have a pool to win....hehe

I'm getting flashbacks from the matchplay last year with where Frosted Tips was in the bush. He pulled the shot off, though.

I freakin finally got the Masters to play on my phone. All I had to do is format its hard drive and lose all my applications. It was worth it.

This sounds like INternetGolfer's claim to fame. Make picks on THP and in THP contest. Do nothing and then secretly have a pool to win....hehe
I have Westwood in the THP contest too. I fully intend on winning that still. Can't wait to see that big rig THP Tour van pulling into Sioux Falls!!

Sergio is making a lot of THP contest entries very happy right now. Not mine mind you....I'm holding out hope for Justin Rose!

I have Westwood in the THP contest too. I fully intend on winning that still. Can't wait to see that big rig THP Tour van pulling into Sioux Falls!!

That's a real place?!!! I just assumed you made that up.

That's a real place?!!! I just assumed you made that up.
We even have a couple paved roads, a mayor and everything. Pretty cool. Depending on when you make it you might want to bring your swim trunks, it gets warm in the summer!

We even have a couple paved roads, a mayor and everything. Pretty cool. Depending on when you make it you might want to bring your swim trunks, it gets warm in the summer!

Based on your selections, I think my bathing suit is safe where it is. Who knew that this place really existed.

Sean O'Hair having a very solid round today. Nice to see him trending upwards again this year.

Big Perm birdies again and now he's just one shot back.

Big Perm is showing off for Yoccors.

Sergio is making a lot of THP contest entries very happy right now. Not mine mind you....I'm holding out hope for Justin Rose!

All Sergio has to do is out-play Rose and it may take out half the field of that "random" choice of tied winners.

got woods McIllroy Bradley and Rose should hopefully make it through the cut

not a good day for mark wilson

You are too good for Sucky Falls buddy. Move to NC.

Thanks! If I won and your boy Westwood was the driving force behind it...I'd buy you something.

Oh man, that would be nice.

I'm seriously keeping my fingers crossed that THP visits Ash Vegas!

I've got:

Tiger
Rory
Sergio
Rose

Need Tiger & Rose to pick up their game!

Na played Amen Corner in -3 with a holeout for eagle. Slowly making his way up the leaderboard.

You are too good for Sucky Falls buddy. Move to NC.
I honestly could see myself as a North Carolinian. I don't know why, but it just seems like it would make sense. Hell I've never even been there before either.

Hanson is the Swedish challenger for today, hope he fares better on 18.

What a hole out for eagle by Na!

Back