#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Good to see the calendar is up with a confirmation on dates for this one... Cog Hill being in my proverbial backyard, I am in downtown Chicago, and it being the course I play the most often I would love to be a part of this.

The dates worked for me well before they were even announced! That's how badly I want this.

Doesn't matter when it is. You let me in, I'm winning again.

yes! the dates work!

I will make those dates work.
Put me in, coach, I'm ready to play!

Just applied through work to attend a conference September 8-11 in Chicago, which would work out PERFECTLY for this event!!

I will make those dates work.
Put me in, coach, I'm ready to play!
put-me-in-coach.jpg

When are players selected? I need to reschedule my Navy drill weekend when I'm picked. :)

Let's see...Trip to Chicago followed by a trip to Disney to fill September?

Yes please.

Easy drive to chitown for me and I'm ready to play some golf!

When are players selected? I need to reschedule my Navy drill weekend when I'm picked. :)

I would stay tuned to THP after my trip to Cali coming up in a few weeks.

I would stay tuned to THP after my trip to Cali coming up in a few weeks.

This is really exciting. I'm dying to get into this one. Not sure there's anything I love more than team golf and match play golf!

I'm going back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali

Cog Hill? I'd come just to watch you guys play lol

I'm going back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali
Hmmm...I don't think so :act-up:

This is really exciting. I'm dying to get into this one. Not sure there's anything I love more than team golf and match play golf!

You and me both. This, and the Wilson event are high on my list because of geography and other THP awesomeness. Getting into #Legacy wouldn't be bad either.... :act-up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't said it in a while, but I could really dig a trip to Chicago and Cog Hill to hang out with some THP'ers and ok, the #zoocrew too, I guess.

I think about this one very often. I love the format, for openers, and the Callaway tie in, I must confess, is a big draw for me.

Being local, playing a ton of Callaway already and never having played in a THP Event this is a major draw for me. :fingers crossed:

Being local, playing a ton of Callaway already and never having played in a THP Event this is a major draw for me. :fingers crossed:

Its a pretty special event. No equipment, no prizes(save for a nice trophy); just good people and solid competition. I'm looking forward to the chance to get in again.

Its a pretty special event. No equipment, no prizes(save for a nice trophy); just good people and solid competition. I'm looking forward to the chance to get in again.
Don't forget a ton of swag.

An overall experience I'll never forget

Can't wait to be involved in one of the THP majors!!!

Back