#TheKing Contest - Pick the Winning Team

It is done.

@_PhillyV: The @hackersparadise & @CallawayGolf #THEKING is this weekend. My prediction is that team @HarryArnettCG will win #THP

I didn't count them, but I have a feeling there were just a few Team Harry entries!!!

Good luck to all who chose the winner.

I didn't count them, but I have a feeling there were just a few Team Harry entries!!!

Good luck to all who chose the winner.

49 or so....LOL...okay, I was bored so I counted all of them!

This guy was one

I was actually the first to pick Harry is that counts for anything :)

1/49 isn't that bad of odds! I hope lol

I forgot about this contest, count me as one of those 49!

Congrats to the lucky 49 who picked Team Harry. Both teams were winners in my book! #TopNotchPlay #MoreEnjoyableThanZurich

Congrats to the lucky 49 who picked Team Harry. Both teams were winners in my book! #TopNotchPlay #MoreEnjoyableThanZurich

Truest # I've read in a long time

It wasn't luck, obvious choice.

:)

Hmm we picked the winner for this...bet we can do the same for the MC

My thoughts exactly.

Some things are just obvious...like the sun rising. But some will choose to disbelieve for as long as possible.

Dang partner I thought we were buddies :p

We're all winners when we picked Harry !
#TeamBigGlasses

I enjoy reading back through this thread, laughing at those who picked the hair team.

Hahahahhahaha.

I left home Thursday morning for a tournament myself and did not know this thread even existed, congrats to the picker of Team Harry. You've got a chance.

I would have missed as I had more close friends on Team Chad than Team Harry. Both teams were awesome!

And the winner is...

T0AD

Congratulations Toad!! Obviously an easy pick for Harry, but it takes a bright man not to overthink it and just hit submit.

Back