#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Center of the green and you won't have more than a 20' putt
International #5: Par 3

CGInternational5_zpsabf3a06a.jpg

Center of the green and you won't have more than a 20' putt

Good to hear, can't get too cute with 200+ yard par 3's.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Callaway just posted these on FB and Instagram, available at golf galaxy & Dick's sporting goods in limited quantity for $199... my head just exploded
yjymube2.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Oh snap that's sweet

That is an awesome Masters edition Stand bag.

Love the subtle details Cally always puts on the gears.

Those are fantastic!

I'm loving that bag.

Those bags are sweeeeeeeet.

I had my last lesson before the event. I'm still starting back a bit too far inside, so we worked on that in the lesson. I have come a long way in my 6 lessons, though. The next couple of weeks I'll focus on starting back down the line, and on my short game. I'm going to be able to get a few practice sessions with my instructor, just to make sure I'm making the right move going back, but no new swing thoughts between now and #theKing.

Bring it, team Harry.

Those are sweet

Oh goodness.... I'm on full ponder mode

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Great looking bags!

Quick question for those prepping for the #king...
I don't believe the formats have been released (quick skin over both threads, however
Do you feel that you have played enough match type play situations during your prep should that be a format?

Great looking bags!

I don't believe the formats have been released (quick skin over both threads, however
Do you feel that you have played enough match type play situations during your prep should that be a format?

The formats have been announced. Shamble morning Saturday, Alternate Shot afternoon Saturday, Singles Sunday! Going to be exciting. We don't know the courses yet.

I've played in a match play golf league for the last several years and then unofficial Gauntlet back in the fall. I've only played Alternate Shot once before. That one is going to be interesting!

Its hard not to love that bag!

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

The formats have been announced. Shamble morning Saturday, Alternate Shot afternoon Saturday, Singles Sunday! Going to be exciting. We don't know the courses yet.

I've played in a match play golf league for the last several years and then unofficial Gauntlet back in the fall. I've only played Alternate Shot once before. That one is going to be interesting!

How the heck did I miss that?!?! I guess when you are trying to read through over 200 pages on Tapatalk it's due to happen.

Formats are going to be awesome! Definitely a big fan of alternate shot, as it drives you to bring a complete package to the course.

Good luck out there!

Great looking bags!

Having played in multiple different THP events over the past few years, such as Invitationals, Bridgestone Championship and the Morgan Cup, that I feel I am comfortable with competitive golf formats.

What we will be playing the #TheKing will be new for some, but common for others. Each team has guys who are familiar with these type of events, and that will be leaned upon heavily during the prep sessions we will be having.

Really want one of those bags

That bag looks sweet, I want one of those. Stupid car fire on the highway made it so I couldn't make in time to play the one open cow pasture course in Alaska. Settled for hitting poorly off of the concrete like mats on the driving range. Now the weather is supposed to turn to shizze this weekend. Hopefully next week is nice and I can make it out a few times before heading to Florida. I'm so ready to hit off of actual, lush, green grass.

THP #theking #imwithchad

wife is continuing to push my conditioning for #TheKing. Gonna unload a truckload of mulch, fertilize the yard and spray some roundup along 1600' of fence. Maybe even dig 5 or 6 holes for shrubs.

Not exactly what I had in mind but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully Sunday afternoon will involve some range time and then another round of golf next week in prep. Looks like most of my remaining prep will be driving range and putting...which isn't exactly a bad thing.

Guys this is not directed at any person in this thread as a singular, but please lets remember that this is not a catch all for all things golf, callaway and chatting. This is an event thread. If you want to talk about the event, great. If you want to talk about even prepping for the event, great. If you want to talk about gear, or anything else, please use the appropriate thread or start a new one.

Like many events, the people that are not involved directly rarely come in here. I know it should not be that way, but it is and because of that we ask that proper content be placed in the proper section. Thank you.

3 weeks away from meeting our Captains. 3 weeks away from Team room strategy. 3 weeks away from night golf!

Thinking about this event day and night! I'm so excited already. 3 weeks left to put in work!

3 weeks away from meeting our Captains. 3 weeks away from Team room strategy. 3 weeks away from night golf!

Thinking about this event day and night! I'm so excited already. 3 weeks left to put in work!

YUSSS! So pumped. Waiting for this thing is driving me nuts! Round tomorrow for me - at least a round a weekend until the event now, and multiple practice sessions a week, maybe even daily if I can swing it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

International #6: Par 4. Now this hole looks tough. Anything but a solid drive is going to leave a long second shot that will have to safely traverse the water on the right. Long par 4!

CGInternational6_zps1347f82a.jpg

International #6: Par 4. Now this hole looks tough. Anything but a solid drive is going to leave a long second shot that will have to safely traverse the water on the right. Long par 4!

#1 handicap hole? If not it sure be. :bulgy-eyes:

On the alternate shot round in the event, is it true alternate shot, modified or pine hurst ?

Yikes. I can see par winning this hole every time.

Back